busy

So i might not update my books as much anymore as i thought. Heres the reasons.

Im finally becoming more mature. I know ive been childish lately and doing hella stupid things but ive always done that and will continue to do that.

Ive been really busy lately and like i said ive just been more focused on life and school. Im actually trying to keep my grades up and actually pay attention in school. Granted im still trying to stay up to date on my assignments.

Im also trying to get a job. Im always being put in charge of house duty and watching my younger sibling so im trying to get a job to hopefully get rid of some of those tasks. Who knows maybe ill still have to do it.

Im trying to foucus on tge positive in life cause ive met some people who really chanfed my outlook on life. They really knocked some sense into me and made me realize that i should just foucus on things i want to get done. And i shouldnt foucus on the people who want to be negative and brong me down.

Also im trying to work on some projects. I have a couple i need to do and time flys by fast. Here's some projects i want to do.

I want to draw out a tattoo idea cause thats what i do. Its a really good tattoo idea and im trying to figure out a way to draw it.

I also want to work on my new years project. Its gonna be a lot similar to last year but slightly different and more detailed.

I have to work on a book thing for my friends in another state. I told them i would do it cause im the leader of our said group.

Anyway. Thats what ive been doing latley or what i want to do. So i dont know if i can go on this account as much and write my stories. I just dont know.

I'll keep you guys updated and yeah.