Chapter 1: Just the Beginning

Chapter 1--Just the Beginning

*A/N*

I am getting this information from other books like this. Have never gone through this!! I hope you enjoy my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The annoying beep of the alarm instantly makes me crack my sleepy eyes and groan. First thing in the morning and this is what I hear. Who came up with an annoying beeping noise as a way to wake you up anyway? Ugh, I don't want to get up.... What can be worse than this? If I open my eyes and there is a spider on my face... I swear I will scream. It actually happened before, not the best scenario for someone who is deathly afraid if spiders. I slightly open my eyes to check and make sure mo spiders snuck up on me while I was a-sleeping, but instantly close my eyes only to be alerted by the annoying beeping sound to get up again. Snooze anyone? I think so... I turn around and hit the snooze button on my alarm.

What feels like seconds later... I hear my mom yelling up to me to wake up. I roll over and ignore her useless screams because I know it won't wake me up anyway. I start tossing and turning around in my bed.

When I was done rolling around in my bed, I sat up and grabbed my ugly red colored glasses off of my dresser and put them on my face. I got up and tried to figure out what to wear. I ended up putting on my favorite outfit; a hot pink crop top and my favorite pair of bleached high-waisted shorts with hot pink vans. Can you tell I like pink? I looked in my vanity mirror and see my slim, curvy self. I'm about 5'1, so I am considered... um I would say... pretty short. I looked at my outfit and nodded. Pink is definitely my color, Oh Yeah, I thought and nodded to my myself while smiling. I walked to the door across from my window. The door led to my small aqua-painted bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror again and instantly looked at my light brown hair.... It was in the poofyiest thing I ever saw. It was full of tangles and I just didn't know what to do. Geez, I need to do something about this mess of a hair... I thought and instantly grabbed my brush and a ponytail holder out of the top drawer. I tried defeating my rats nest on the top of my head, but my head didn't budge. "Guess it is bun day," I said to myself as I twist my hair into a topknot. my brown, straight hair.

I pull the top drawer open again and put my useless brush away. I open the second drawer and took my contact case out. I took off my glasses and put the contacts on my glassy blue eyes. I grab my make-up bag and apply a light amount of make-up. I put on some mascara, and some lip gloss. I don't really like putting on make up. It annoys me so much, especially mascara... mascara just goes everywhere and ugh... just annoying. I sigh and spray some of my favorite Bath and Body Works perfume, Carried Away. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone off my bed side table and pulled it off the charger to text Mason to pick me up.

Mason is my absolute best guy friend. He has been there for me since we were little and I am not afraid to tell him anything. He has a dark brown hair that swoops and let me tell you, guys with long hair is my weakness like seriously. I am not saying I like Mason like that, but ugh his hair is so soft and just umm.... pretty :)

I run downstairs and grab a banana for breakfast. I sit on my living room couch with my parents as they watch the news as I hear Mason starting up his truck next door. He had a old Ford truck that is beat up and needs a while to heat up. I heard the front door and turned to see Mason walk in and grab a chocolate chip muffin out of the container on top of the microwave. "Yeah sure, make yourself at home," I laugh and he rolls his eyes as he plops on the couch next to me.

As soon as my parents started making small talk with Mason, I just got distracted and tried to rush out the door. I shoved rest of the banana in my mouth and jumped up off the couch to wave goodbye to my parents in the living room. I instantly ran to Mason and gave him a friendly hug. He hugged me back and laughed.