000

Disclaimer:

This work is under copyright protection. If you are viewing this work on any site that isn't wattpad, then this work has been posted on to this site without my permisson. Please support me and other authors by viewing this work only on wattpad.

Please note, if you think you've found someone passing off my work as their own on either wattpad or a different site, then please send me a PM with the link.

This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected under United States, United Kingdom and international copyright laws.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that the content shall not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law which can be punishable by law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, wheter or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available can be sent in dm.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

Warning:

This book is going to be in mature terms of language, topics involving sexual scenes, violence, and use and misuse of alcohol and drugs.