1

Katie's pov
My name is Katie and I'm here to tell you my life and the ups and downs mainly downs because it was shit

1st March 2014
I'd never really bothered with school as much as I should the thought of walking through the entrance and watch everyone stare at you like you're some sort of alien that's one of the worst things about being the new girl. The first few weeks went ok I suddenly became popular I didn't like it but they treated me good i guess but It all changed they would try and pressure me into crazy things and that's not what I'm about. They would try and make me smoke do drugs they wanted to make me 'one of them' I wanted to be me not them. I didn't want to be someone who had no job who went around doing drugs I wanted to be successful and start my own singing career

15th  may 2014
I had no friends. Because of one stupid mistake. Posters of me everywhere. "Such an ugly bitch" "fat" "I think she should kill herself" "awh is poor Katie crying because she can't handle the fact she is an ugly stupid worthless slut" that all I heard I thought going to a new school would be the best thing ever but I was obviously wrong. I'd go home early everyday because I couldn't stand the fact people hated me so much.

20th may 2014
5 boys joined our school today. I see them all looking at me with a sad smile at lunch. Maybe it was because I was sat on my own. I heard laughing I turned and saw everyone who ruined my life walking up to me I went to stand up "ah not to fast little one we need words" livia spoke I looked and saw the whole cafeteria staring at me "what's up it's only I have to go to the lib-" "SHUT IT" "why are you still here Katie?" "Because you told me to stay" I said "not that why you on earth can't you see nobody likes you what's to live for" "look I don't care if you hate me I hate me too but I think it's kind of pathetic that you're bullying me like I thought you had a life why can't you leave me alone and smoke your life away because this is stupid" I said standing up everyone looked shocked I started walking away until I felt someone grab my hair and pull me to the floor the last thing I heard and saw was a boy "hey get off of her"