carly m. [ ⛅ ]

carly miller grew up in a very caring and loving household. she has a very big family, including her five siblings, whom she'd do anything for. she was always a very timid and shy girl, and she still is. she most likely won't approach you first and it does take her some time to open up to you, but she will as long as you're patient. she's always had a very hard time making friends because of this and she was known as a loner at school.

she was bullied really bad in high school and she eventually got to the point where she just couldn't take it anymore, so her parents decided to put her on independent study, and that's where she was for the rest of high school, and to her that was better than being at school with everyone who treated her like garbage. one of the many reasons she has trouble talking to others is because she has social anxiety.

she was diagnosed with social anxiety when she was fourteen and it hasn't really gotten any better since then. her voice starts to shake and sometimes she's unable to speak. her heart starts to pound out of her chest and she has a hard time focusing on certain tasks and things she needs to get done. she's always had a problem with, her fear of being judged by others or being embarrassed.

carly is currenly nineteen years old and she lives everyday like her social anxiety is no big deal even though to her it is. she tries to hide it most of the time but it's very difficult for her and she just tries to avoid social interaction with anyone she isn't comfortable with and she likes to stay away from big crowds like parties, where there is a chance she might be judged by others.