chapter 3

I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. I tried to squint through the light that hit me but the only thing I felt was an unbearable pain cutting through my head. I embraced my forehead with my hands and whimpered .

I turned the sheets around me while I turn around in my bed. I sit then up on my the bed. I turn around to head in the need to find a pain killer. when silent embraced me, I heard the water run through the next room.

my eyes magnified by the shock that I forgot that I shared a room with James. I start to pant, sweat running down my neck. I tell myself over and over again.

take it easy,

take it easy.

I start to get hiccups percolating up through my throat. once the other comes I end up so close to the edge of the bed that I stumble across and land on the butt with a bang as high sound that I can hear the water in the room next door turned on and off.

I do not know what happened but every muscle in my body refused to move and I just sat there while I stared at the doorknob. my heart was pounding hard against the chest.

doorknob began turning on themselves and the sweat began to flow rapidly down the neck. I stroked it away. the door opened and out steps james.

James had only a pair of jeans sitting at his waist. and you could clearly see his V. I start to blush when I see his perfecta six pack and when I reached up to his eyes, I forget to breathe. His hair is still wet from the shower. he shakes his hand through it so water flying around the room. I scanner a drop of water hit my cheek that transmits a searing effect along the cheek.

why does he have such an effect on me I think.

he stares at me as funny as I sit on the floor and staring at him.

"and what happened to you then, he throws out to me before he puts on a sweater. "

"eehh, the only thing I get out myself. "

he comes walking towards me and squats down in front of me.

"okay so today is the music video party, and I want no one to be lost widow that something has happened between us, he says. "

I nod to account.

"good, and not to disturb me more, no just simply don't come to the party. "

a tear force their way through the eye but forces it back. I can not stare at him what exactly what he has said, so I stare at the window where I see James buddies stare at us. James stands up and walks out of the house leaving me alone behind.

maybe he edast said it to me for his friends stood and watched. it got a little spark lit in my body.

I go to bed again and closes my eyes so the pain in my head will leave me alone. close my eyes and wake up again. it feels like it only goes a few minutes but when I look at the clock, it has been a few hours.

I start to freak out because it's only one hour left until the party begins. I throw myself on the bed and find my bag.

I had no time to think about the costume so I let my mom choose for me. and when I opened the bag, it came up exactly such a dress like shakira used to her music video for Gypsy.

the dress, there is a note that I take up and read.

This perhaps can capture a man to you. <3

love mom.

I decide to put on the dress and go to the party to show that no one can define me.

five minutes later, I stand before the mirror and look at myself.

I have the same body type as shakira with a small enlarger waist. I have pretty big boobs for it goes through the family but there is nothing I do about, so i learn to love myself.

the only thing i do with my hair is to brush trew it and allow it to land on my shoulders.I looked into the mirror and looked at myself. I looked beautiful. it was a strange feeling to me. that lit up in my stomach. then came a little smile on my lips.

i heard a pip. it was only the mobile,I reach for the mobile and it felt warm against my palm. it was 9:07 and the party had started seven minuts ago. I had been staring at myself such a long time.

I started walking toward the main cabin when I heard the music pumping loud. I began to feel something clamp to the stomach. and then I stopped. put my hand to my stomach. no I will go in and tell that no one can order me around.

I took a deep breath and every step felt the grass soft against my bare feet. I opened the door and the dance floor was full of people. they had dressed up as Britney Spears "one more time" and many more artists.

I began to feel ejection when all the guys started staring at me. those who had been enchanted and had forgotten their dates. I started to blush. and become warmer.

that was when I saw James dressed as Bruno March. He stood and danced with a girl who had dressed up as Britney Spears. he had not turned his attention to me as everyone else had.

I felt hurt and when I would just turn around to go back, he looked at me. the only thing I see him before his eyes that looked desires full out and at the same time full of something else.

I don't bother to care but went to the door when someone grasp hold of my arm and pulled me next to the person's cheast and I looked up, a pair of warm brown eyes devour me up and it made me relax. i didn't know the person.

"who are you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who are this mystery guy?

And i know i'm not god at uptade.

And on the side you got Shakira "Gypsy" ---------------->