Chapter 2

so this is my nest chapter in my love story: i fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowley and then all at once. i hope you enjoy it..

Chapter 2 

when the leaders handed out all couples so told them that we had a little free time before it was time to turn the light off. some whispered to each other and I started to blush and wonder if it was me they were talking about.

myself I did not know what I would do since. James, his presence for me makes me lose my breath and the desire to touch his skin is strengthened every single second that separates us away. but the only thing is that he did not know how I feel and if he even knows I exist. 

all of the studens step out of the main cabin and once I step out so opens the sky and raindrops begin to stretch their way down. a drop hits my cheek so I pull it off. everyone begins to run toward the bus to rush to take out their bags.

when I walk my way to the bus so begins the ground beneath my feet to soften. so the soil starts to become sticky. through the crowd, I try to tread carefully. but when someone bumps into me on my shoulder. I forget to take my breath away when I feel my feet slide forward without my control.

a sound trigger from my throat. my arms are looking for support. When I think I'm going to land...

I fall into someone's arms. my heart is pounding still. my arms are looking for this person's neck where I caress it. I look up and see that the person who saved me was the one I least imagined would be.

James

I feel his hands around my body. it clamps tightened around my body so it makes my body to tighten up. rain pours down so my clothes sticking to my body. I try to think about breathing when I look back in his eyes. my lips are separated

"Thanks, I finally get out"

"it was nothing, he gives that answer back"

when he tries to trip me up so I had to burrow my arms around his body. and when I throw an arm around him, I happens to touch  his naked skin. in the touch allowed my skin to expire in sparks. I agree quat and feel his warmth against my palm. 

he grabs my waist and pulls me up. in this process so happen to his hand go a bit inside the linen. My body shudders. 

when I stand on my feet I think our we only standing near centimeters away from eashother . I hold my arms still being around him and he mine. this make for me to breathe rapidly and when I look up into his eyes, so I forget to breath. then I feel that his Muscle arms hugging my waist a little tighter before he let go of me. I stand still in a shocked state. 

he continues forward to their buddies where a jumped on him. he grins and puts away his friends away from him.

once all the had retrieved their bags as rushed them to their cabins. I was the last to take my bag so when I opened the door to our cabin. when our left my mouth got my body to twitch. well inside the cabin so it was pretty big. two large beds stood in the middle. the bed was even bigger than the bed I sleep in. Then there was a toilet left on the beds.

When I looked towards James bed so low his bags already on the bed throw. and as I approached so found a note on there behind the bag. I took it  up and started reading it ...

House party in cabin 6

Everyone is invited 

i hope you can come.

I looked up from the note, and frowned. would I go or not. I picked up the bag from the floor and placed it on the bed. pulled down the zipper. dived  the hand into  to seek out something to wear on me when....

all the clothes that were inside were not my own. my mom had bought brand new and tossed out my own and stopped them new clothes instead, but I suspected nothing. but when in the bag, I pulled up a dress. it was black and white striped and was built for my body.

I had a special body. I was not too small, but I had the body most önksade for. and I had big boobs for my age so I always tried to hide them. but this dress was not possible. I thought why not and put on my dress.

Now, I stood outside the house and did not know if I would open the panels. so I took a deep breath and opened the door. inside the cabin, it was full of people dancing and the music pounding in my ears. When I closed the door behind me so the smell was moist warm indoors.

 I pushed my way through the crowd. I stopped at a table where alcohol was sectioned into red cups. took my hand in one and sat down on the couch next. When I sat down, the changing the music to something I never heard before.

I looked to the side so i could not see when people started dancing on each other. and that was when I saw James. he stood against the table and made ​​out with a random girl. she had her hand  around his neck as I had an hour ago. I feel something in my heart that gets at the burst into a thousand pieces when glas hits the ground.

 I look down into the cup. swallows. and put the cup to my lips. the liquid flows down through my throat. it hurts the whole wall down. once I've swallowed so I begin to feel dizzy. I put my hand on my  stomach when I feel I should start throwing up. I run to the nearest toilet and standing over toalle lid and vomit into the toilet.

I lean against the wall and feel it start coming glitter in his eyes. my body feels limp when someone comes and picks me up. I do not see who it is because all I see is blurry. He carries me through the crowd and toward my cabin. He leans forward and is so close to my ear with his lips when he says

"what have you pulled yourself into haley, he says"

I shudder to and leaning backwards with his head and everything started to go black when I go to sleep in his warm embrace.

So who do you thing it was?