when you break up😢

{Valt}you saw him kissing a girl without pulling away for 5minutes.

{Shu}you were watching Shu while he was training,you started to get bored so you whined. Shu was getting annoyed and that's when he snapped.
Shu:y/n stop whining, can you just get out of my sight!!I yelled.my eyes went wide when I just realized what I said.
Y/n:*starts tearing up*f-f-fine i'll leave your sight Shu,looks like you don't want me around then.I'm breaking up with you then shu.goodbye.....
Shu:w-w-wait y/n I didn't mean it!!
Y/n:you made your decision shu!!goodbye!!
Shu:*heart breaks into a million pieces*
(I make Shu's scenario bigger because I like him a lot)

{Ken}*you accidentally drop all his glitter.he gets really mad and yells at you.

{Daigo}*you take his headband away from him,and the thing is......he really doesn't like his hair down.he gets really mad and yells for you to leave him alone*

{Wakiya}you see him kissing another girl.....and he seems to be enjoying it!!you start to cry and run away.

{Free}you saw free's little green glove thingy and decided to observe it for a little bit,until you got it dirty you tried to clean it but,that's when free walked in.
Free:y/n!!what did you do to it!!he yelled
Y/n:only got a little dirt on it!!what's the big deal!!I yelled back.
Free:the big deal is that my dad gave it to me when I was little before he left me!!
Y/n:I didn't know i'm really sor.....
Free:I never want to see you again y/n!!leave my sight!!
Y/n:*gets sad but doesn't cry*fine....I mumbled.
Free:I just realized what I said and  tried to reach for y/n......but it was too late.

{Silas}you accidentally broke Silas's glasses.he got really mad and yelled at you on accident.You cried,and told him that it was through

Hi guys!!its finally gonna be Friday tomorrow.I'm so happy right now!!no more school until monday!!!......but enough about that!!just enjoy this scenario!!!

Friday tomorrow!! (/^▽^)/😀😀