Day Five: "The Red Room"

The next morning I woke up to a knock on the door. I wondered who was knocking on the door, I went to the door and peeked my head out. It turns it was one of the servants checking on me and getting me ready for the day. I let them come in and set my clothes on the bed. Next they went into the bathroom and started a bath for me. After the tub was half-way filled, I took off my clothes and went into the tub. It felt really nice, it feels like those spas that my mom always wanted to go. The room smelled of cucumber and melons (that's my favorite scent). I felt a small tear run across my face, this was my mom favorite scent. I miss my parents, I wonder what they're doing right now. After I was done with my bath, I drained the water, grabbed a towel, and headed towards my bed. There I saw my clothes neatly laid out on my bed. When I was done putting my clothes on, I heard a knock on my door. I went to see who it was, and it was one of the servants again, letting me know that it was time to come down for breakfast. I said ok and I was leaded down to the dining room. I was seated down at one of the chairs, I smelled food coming from the kitchen. It smelled good, I could feel my mouth starting to water, I heard my stomach growled. Man I couldn't wait any longer. Just then I heard the doors open and came the royal family. They all sat down at the end of the table. After they were seated , the food came. There was crepes, waffles, pancakes, french toasts, eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, and a bowl of fruit. Everything looked delicious, I started to grabbed for the pancakes and stacking them onto my plate, then I grabbed for the eggs and started scooping them onto my plate. I grabbed for the bacon and sausages next. After my plate felt like 100 pounds, I started eating. I kept eating until my stomach felt like it was going to explode. After the servants picked up the dishes. The king asked me how I like it here. I said it was good and that I liked the kind servants here and the guards are nice too. He said excellent. It was pretty awkward after that. I broke the silence saying that I was gonna head back to my room. The king nodded and said ok. But before I stood up to leave, the king said that he will have some guards to come check on me. And they will escort me to his office to talk. Oh, that's right. I forgot I had a meeting with the king later. I said ok, and headed out the door, back to my room. After I left the dining room, I walked down the long hallways. It felt like hours by the time I came upon my bedroom door. But before I could enter, I heard something fell and shatter. It sounded like a vase had fallen onto to the floor. It looked to where the sound had come from, the sound came from a room, the door was open. I went to investigate. When I reached the room, I smelled iron, like blood..... I wanted to get someone, but there was noone around. So I decided I was gonna go check it myself. I opened the door, but when I opened it, I almost threw up. The room looked like a massacre had happen in there. The walls were covered in blood, the floor was sticky, but the most  horrifying thing I saw, was in the bodies that were laying around the room. They were so covered in blood that it was hard to recognize. But some were hanging by their intestines, others were lying on tables that could've been used for surgery, their chest ripped opened. But I saw something sad, in the corner of the room sat a little girl against the wall. I felt sorrow for all these people. I was about to leave the room when I heard the sound again. I turned back around again. I saw the girl reaching for the other vases. I said "Hey!". The girl jumped and dropped the vase. I asked her what was she doing, she said that she was trying to catch someone attention by breaking the vases. I asked her why she was in here and what happened to her. She said that her parents and her were taken by the "royals" and they torture her and her parents. Then after that they killed her parents. But she faked her death, looking like she beaten to death. So they left her there, and ever since then, she has been trying to find ways to get out of this room. I told her "That's terrible!" and I asked who are the "royals". I was hoping it wasn't the princess or her parents. She said that it was some sort group that works for the wealthy ones. They assassinate people in different rooms. This is one of the rooms that they have. I told her if she knows there were anymore rooms here. She said not that she know of. I asked her why they use rooms such as these. She said has no idea but she knows what they're called, she said they were call the "Red Room". I was not surprise by the name, I mean it sounded like a good name for it. I asked her more questions about the "Red Rooms", but she didn't answer, she shook her head no, I asked her why. She said "I'll tell you more information about them if you help me release me from my shackles""Oh ok" I said, I completely forgot she was still chained to the wall. I went up to the shackles, they had a big lock fit for a key. I asked if she knew where the keys were a. She pointed to a table at the other end of the room. I went to the table, but just before I could grab the keys, I heard the doorknob moved (and yes the door was closed). The girl said "Quickly, hide! They're coming!". I tried to find a good hiding spot then I found a closet at one of the corners of the room. I went inside and waited. Just in time before the intruders came in. I tried to muffle my breathing. My heart was pounding in my chest, it felt like it was gonna jump out of my body. I couldn't see anything in the closet, but i could hear muffled voices, it was almost too quiet to hear, but I was able to make out what they were saying. "Did you find the boy?""No, not yet sir" " Well find him! The dark one is counting on us to eliminate this boy""Yes sir, right away. Shall I bring a group with me to search for him?""No, that won't be necessary. Just find him and bring him back to the base""Yes sir". After that I heard the two strangers leaving the room, they're footsteps echoing through the hallways. When the footsteps faded, I collected myself, and opened the door. I peeked my head to make sure noone was there. When the coast was clear. I stepped out of the closet. I went back to the girl, who was still sitting near the wall. I went over to the table with the keys, and grabbed the keys, and unlocked the girl's chains. I helped her u. Then we went into the hallways, and backed towards my room. After that we in, I closed the door behind me. I asked her more about the red room. she said that she doesn't really know much about it, besides they're rooms that people are murder in. But she does know one thing. That they do this every once a year. They come out on nightfall. Where the streets are empty, then that's when they strike. I asked her more, but it seemed like she was gonna cry, so I shut up. Then I heard the doorknob turn slowly. I was thinking "Shoot! They found me! Now I am good as dead!". When the door opened, it wasn't who I was expecting.

Sorry guys, that was a bad cliffhanger. And that it almost took me nearly a month and a half to publish this. But since I'm busy with school work, and writing my brand new story "The White Fox". I have been busy lately. But those are excuses. So to make it up to ya. I've decided that you guys can tell me who it was at the door, down at the comments. And give that person a name and gender, and maybe a personality. Anyways I said all that I need to say. I hope you guys enjoyed this, to show your appreciation for my hard work you guys can like and share to others. Anyways enough said. Have a  Fantastic day!!!