Wow just wow

Last night was a rough night for gerard. He would occasionally wake up crying, then explain his dream. I would have to cradle him back to sleep, only for him to wake up in tears a couple hours later. So I barely got any sleep. He told me that one of his dreams were, I had tortured him and left him to suffer. I thoroughly explained to him that, that dream would never happen. His crying would slowly fade away, only to come back as a piercing scream. He would cry for 10 minutes before falling back asleep. Gerards last melt down was at 5:30 am.

So I woke up this morning, literally having to force myself out of bed. I would have gotten gerard up, but he had a rough night so I let him sleep in. I'm not sure why I didn't reward myself like that and just sleep in. I got dressed and went downstairs for coffee. I went to my computer to do work. I didn't have as much work as I usually do. I sighed a few documents and made a couple of phone calls, then I was done. A couple minutes after finishing everything, I got an email from my boss. It stated that I get 2 weeks off, for my honeymoon. Even though I'm not going anywhere for that. I smiled at the email and wrote my boss back. I leaded back in my spinning chair, smiling at the fact I'm about to be married. Gerard probably thinks we have another month till our wedding. When in reality it's tomorrow.

I go to the kitchen to make gerard breakfast. I smiled the entire time I cooked. I laughed a couple times, making me seem crazy. I couldn't help but smile. I finished cooking, so I sat out plates for me and gerard and I went back upstairs to wake him up. His hair was all in his face, his mouth was wide open, and he was sprawled all over the bed. I sighed, knowing the fact that he was going to take awhile to wake up. I touched his shoulder and gently shook him. I whispered his name in his ear. He didn't open his eyes, so I shook him a little harder. I kissed his forehead, which made him open his eyes. He blinked and looked around the room. "It's time to get up." I whispered.

He grinned and kissed me. I smile at him and help gerard up. I got gerard a Green Day band shirt, a navy blue skirt, and thigh high black socks. I made sure gerard liked his outfit before I dressed him. I kissed his cheek, before grabbing his hand to lead him to the kitchen. We both ate and talked. Gerard mostly talked about his dreams and what he think they ment. He believed that some of them, were about the future. I thought was pretty dumb, but I was fascinated by how he came up with that. His face dropped "The ones with you in them, I think those were telling me the future." Gerard told me. I put my hands on his face and pulled him closer. "I want you to listen to to me, those dreams will never happen. I love you too much to ever sacrifice you like that." I whispered to gerard.  He nodded and kissed me. "Want to go watch TV?" I ask gerard. He nodded and wanted me to carry him there. So I picked him up, by the back of his thighs, and took him to the living room.

I sit him down on the couch. I was trying to straighten my posture, but he kept his arms wrapped around my neck. He was kissing my cheek and pulling me to get me to sit with him. I sit down, but gerard won't let go. He moves his arms down and starts to kiss my neck. I let him continue, at this point I don't know what he's doing. Gerard moves down my chest, he stops and admires my tattoos. He gets to the waistline of my pants and attempts to remove them. I stop him and lift his face to level with mine. I kiss him roughly. Gerard didn't hesitate and roughly made out with me. He grips the back of my hair. I grab his hips and lift them towards mine. Gerard uses his other hand to unbutton and unzip my jeans. He tugs at my boxers, begging me to take them off. I take both my jeans and boxers off, I also remove his skirt and panties. I was hoping we were going to save this till tomorrow. "Are you sure you want to?" I ask gerard, practicality out of breath. Gee bit his  and nodded slowly. I kinda hoped he would say no, but he didn't so I had to.

I prepared us both and pushed in slowly. Gerard didn't moan as quick as he normally does. So I thrust as hard as I can, causing gerard to let out a hard, breathy moan. I go fast enough for gerard to be comfortable. I want to go much faster but he's not ready for that. I hear a small tapping, I think it's gerard, so I ignore it. Gerard wants me to speed up, so I go really fast, almost hitting my maximum speed. He's moaning really loud. The tapping get louder, it's harder to ignore. I wanted to know what the tapping was, but I need to finish. I go as fast as possible, gerards moans turn in to pleasuring screams. Then all of a sudden, we both hear someone knocking on our front door. "Are you boys alright in there?" A voice called through the door. Then someone whispered, and the voice called back "oh, oh, sorry finish up in there. We'll wait in the car." I felt my face heat up, who is at my door? I pull out, I'm pissed that I didn't finish. I put my jeans and boxers back on. Gerard puts his panties on and I help him put his skirt on. I push gerards hair out of his face and kiss his forehead.

I go to the window to see who was out there. I open the curtain to find my parents car sitting in my driveway. I move away from the window and cover my mouth with my fist. I crouch down in the floor gerard crawls over to me "what's wrong, daddy?" Gerard asked me. I look at him with shock, "My parents are out there." I told gerard. He gasped and cover his mouth. "You mean, your parents heard us having sex?" Gerard asked me, in a quiet whisper. I nod. Gerards face turned completely red. "Well I guess, we have to go talk to them." I told gerard. Gerard nodded slowly. We both walk to the door. I take gerards hand and open the door. Me and gee slowly walk to my parents car. My mom hops out and walks quickly over to us. "Frankie!" She cried out. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Hi mom" I responded to my mother. He looked at gerard and hugged him tightly. "Hello gerard, how's my special son-in-law doing?" She asked gerard. "I'm doing just fine, Mrs. Iero."  Gee said to my mom. She smiled at him and signaled my father to get out of the car. My dad gets out and walks over to me. He hugs me and gerard. "You guys excited for tomorrow?" My dad asked us. I make a face at him to show he just let go of a secret. Gerard looks at me with confusion. "Tomorrow?" Gerard asked me. I look at gee. I take a deep breath and hold gees hands. "Yes, tomorrow is our wedding. Which is on your birthday. I was going to suprise you with that." I explain to gerard. Gerard gasped and slapped me. My face goes towards my mom. My dad grabs my shoulders while my mom screams "oh" as gee slapped me. Gerard marches into the house. My mom gently places one hand on my arm. I push her hand off. "I got this." I told them. They moved closer to each other. I jog into the house and start looking for gerard. He wasn't upstairs, I checked our room first, expecting to find him in there. But when I went downstairs, I looked in my office to find gerard sitting in the floor. I march over to him and grab him by his upper arm. I close my office door.

I drag gerard to my chair. I sit down and pull gerard over my lap. I lifted his skirt exposing his white, lacey panties. I lifted my hand and released a hard smack against gerards ass. As I continued to spank him, I asked him "Why did you do that in front of my parents?" Gerard didn't respond. I spanked him much harder. He started crying after smack ten. I asked him again, he still didn't respond. So I spanked him as hard as I could. I heard my moms small tap against my office door. "Honey, don't you think you're being too rough on him?"  My mom asked. I smacked gerard again as I responded, "I have to do this when he misbehaves. I'll be out in a minute." I heard her walk away. I finish spankings gerard and allow him to get off my lap. He sits down in the floor with his legs under him. I watched his tears slip off his cheeks and land on his lap. "Now, why did you hit me?" I asked gerard, trying to be as calm as possible. Gerard let's out a couple of whimpers. "You lied to me." Gerard whispered. "You told me that our wedding was next month. I would have held off sex for a week." Gerard explained to me. I sat down in the floor with him and placed one hand on his face. "You should have told me. But why did hit me in front of my parents?" I asked him. He whimpered and said "I was so angry, I couldn't hold it in. I'm sorry daddy." I kissed his forehead and pulled him in for a hug. We sat like that for a while, until gerard fell asleep. I cradled him in my arms and carried him upstairs. My parents watched me take him upstairs. I laid him down and removed his skirt. I saw the red hand prints that I left against his ass. I cover him with a blanket and I join my parents downstairs.

I'm so embarrassed 😖
~~~~~~
Hella long and weird.