Chapter 12

Min sung's POV

3 weeks later...

"Morning mom!!"I said happily...

"Morning Darling,so how is school??"She asked..

"Uh...Pretty good i guess.."I said..

"Ok then,come on have breakfast!"She smiled at me and placed the plates of bacon and eggs down...

"Yum!!Thank you for the food i may eat!!"I licked my lips before starting stuffing food in my mouth...

"Honey slow down..You might choke...And hurry up we will go somewhere ok.."She said with a big smile in her face.

"Ok nom nom.."I said with a full spoon of rice in my mouth..

"Hehe slow down ok.."She chuckled..

After a few minutes...I finished eating and getting ready..I was wearing short shorts and partnered it up with a simple black and white stripes hanging blouse...Then i wore my converse high cut to match it up i wore a little bit of makeup..

"Hun come on were late!"My mom shouted..

"Okay coming!"I said and came down the stairs..

"Wow my daughter looks so pretty.."My mom said and smiled at me..I chuckled..

"Come on mom.."I said and sat on the passenger seat..

"Ok..By the way..We are going to a friends house to have dinner..I forgot to tell you that sorry..His son needs a little bit of tutor cause his grades started getting a bit low...So you need to tutor him.."My mom explained..

"But why??"I asked and looked at her with a sad face..

"No Buts missy.."She said and looked at me..

"MOM!!FOCUS ON THE ROAD!!"I shouted at my mom..She quickly look back at the road and saw an old woman crossing the road...She quickly stopped..

"Ohh sorry honey.."She apologized..

"Its okay just focus on the road.."I said..

A few minutes later..

"We're here!"My mom said..I quickly woke up and wiped my drool..

"Oh really??"I said..

"Yeah,now get out of my car.."My mom said..

"Woah..woah chill mom ill get out okay.."I said and got out of the car..My mom followed me..

"Oh here we go.."My mom said and rang the doorbell..

"Coming!!"A guy spoke..

"Ohh is that her son??"I asked..

"Yup!"My mom said..

A handsome guy opened the door..."Hi Mrs.Sung.."He said..

"Hi Daniel!"My mom greeted the guy..

"Oh who is th--"He said and he was shocked when he saw me..

"H-hi Daniel..."I stuttered..

"Ohh hi min sung.."He said..

"Great you know each other!!"My mom said..

"Mom im feeling dizzy can i go home??I'll just take a bus.."I made an lame excuse just to avoid Daniel..

"Oh ok then..Here you go."My mom handed me money to take the bus cause its obvious i dont know how to drive a freaking car..

I walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for the next bus to arrive...Someone lightly tapped my shoulder...I turned to my right to see who it was..