(Chapter 9) Still Hurting

Here's another chapter, hope you guys like it.
___________________________

Kenya's P.O.V

I kept my eyes on Natsu for a good few minutes. Then his eyes became green, but it was only for a mir second then they went back to normal, the same with a few others.
Why did their eyes turn green? What's going on? I thought to myself.
Then all of a sudden, they lunged at me without hesitation and try to attack me with their magic, thanks to my werewolf powers of speed, I am able to dodge attacks before they even cast them.
Wasn't anybody listening?? Their magic won't work on me! So why bother trying to attack me, someone is obviously controlling them..... but who?.....
By the time that their magic hit were I was standing, I was already on the other side of the Guild, which also gave me a bit of time to look around to see who was doing this. As I gaze through the Guild, I noticed the girl from earlier, she was giving me yet another evil look.
She is the one that's controlling them? How can that be? I sense no powerful magic energy from her, but I do sense an evil aura near her..... but where is it coming from?!?
Natsu: Where did she go?!?
I don't have time to worry about her, I need to put an end to this ridiculous fight.
Erza: There she is!! Get her!!
That red headed woman must be Erza..... Queen of the Fairies......
Erza: Requip! Heaven's-
Before Erza could even finish, I punched her in the stomach sending her flying back and knocking her unconscious.
So..... is this why Lucy left the Guild? Was she being attacked by these people? Now that I think about it....... she did have a lot of bruises and scars on her arms when I last spoke to her..... and two hand marks on her neck, like she was being choked...... it could've been, but I still need more information......
Natsu: You bitch! You're gonna pay for what do you did to Erza!!
Kenya: And how do you suppose I do that?
Natsu: By letting my fist punch your face!!!!
Natsu ran towards me and tried with another attach
Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!
Thanks to my Dragon blood, my skin is like Dragon scales, I can't feel the pain of physical contact battles, I caught Natsu's "Iron Fist" with my left hand. I can tell that he saw my Guild mark on my hand, which made him even angrier. His whole body lit up in flames.
So this is Natsu's true power, I'm impressed..... but it's not gonna be enough to defeat me.
I clenched on Natsu's fist tighter and pulled him forward, then kneed him in the stomach, he grunted then stumbled back a few feet then I roundhouse kicked him in the face and made him go flying back to where Erza was and who was still laying unconscious. He hit the wall pretty hard, then he was out cold.
Makarov: THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE!!!!
Everyone looked at the Master, and he was.....
Master Makarov is....... is crying.......
"THIS IS WHAT DROVE OUR LUCY AWAY!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU PATHETIC FOOLS DID TO MAKE HER LEAVE HER HOME!!!! AND NOW YOU ARE ATTACKING A NEW MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY!!!!! DOING THE SAME THING TO HER AS YOU DID WITH LUCY!!!!!"
So my suspicions were right..... this is why Lucy left Fairy Tail, she was being beaten half to death by her family....... why did Master Yashiro send me here? Why now?!..... what was the reason?!......
"This isn't the Fairy Tail I know and love..... why... why do you do such horrible things..... none the less, I now know my words will not change how you act and feel"
Master Makarov walked away and headed for his office, the Guild stood in silence once again. My father walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't even bother to look up at him, I already know what he's thinking.

After awhile, things around the Guild have finally calmed down, nobody said a word. Natsu and Erza were sent to the infirmary and I can tell a lot of the other Guild members were staring at me. I was sitting at the bar with my father and again, I was looking around the Guild, searching for that girl. But she was no where to be found, I can't even sense that evil aura anymore.
She must have left while I was finishing off the fight with Natsu, maybe I can ask Miss Mirajane who she is.
Mirajane was cleaning a few dishes, behind the bar, she had a sad look on her face, I guess me fighting with Natsu and Erza mad the day worse for her, and with a few others as well.
"Excuse me, Miss Mirajane?"
She looked up at me then gave me a smile
"Just call me Mira, but yes? How can I help you?"
"Well..... I was wondering if you can tell me the name of a girl, she has the same colour hair as you but shorter"
"You're talking about my sister? Her name name is Lisanna"
"She's your sister? I should of guessed, you both look a lot alike"
Mira laughed "yeah, we get that a lot, but why'd you ask about her?"
"Oh..... uh..... no reason, I just wanted to know her name, I was gonna ask her myself but it appears she already left" I gave Mira a nervous laugh, she just gave me a smile and went back to work.
I can't exactly tell Mira that her sister gives me weird looks and makes me feel uneasy. I need more more information.... a lot more.

Normal P.O.V

Meanwhile, back to Lucy and Gray on the train to Crocus.
Gray was slowly kissing Lucy, tears of joy may have been falling but she was still hurting.
A few minutes went by, Gray and Lucy decided to go back to the seat where Lucy was sitting. Gray and Lucy sat there in silence, well..... Lucy did, Gray fell asleep right after they sat down. Lucy was lost in her thoughts, thinking back on all the good memories she had with Fairy Tail.

You said you wanted to join Fairy Tail, didn't you? So let's go!

You're one of us, you don't have to leave.

We will never betray her like that! You'll have to kill us first!!!

I won't let anyone steal Lucy's future! Not while I'm alive!!!

Hold your head up high child, cause you are a proud wizard of Fairy Tail.

Lucy's P.O.V

Thinking on all the fun times, the adventures I had with Fairy Tail, brought tears to my eyes, my body still hurts from all their attacks. I just....... don't understand...... why would they do this to me..... what did I do to deserve such disrespect.....
It's doesn't matter now, nothing matters anymore..... everything they said was a lie, I was just a replacement...... I promise when I come back..... I'll make them all pay!!

Normal P.O.V

After awhile, Lucy finally fell asleep on Gray's shoulder and a little while after that. Gray woke up Lucy.
"Hey Lu! Wake up"
Lucy woke up up but barely awake, she rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"What is it Gray?"
"We're almost to Crocus"
"Oh"

And so there they were, in the beautiful city of Crocus, both Lucy and Gray was standing outside the Crocus Train Station.
"This is it, a fresh start to a new life" Lucy thought to herself.
"To a better future we go"

___________________________
And there's chapter 9
Stay tune for more chapter.
Please like and comment your thoughts.
See you guys soon 😊