SIMPLY AMAZING!

So I organized this book! But because it is not finished, the new chapters that I will be adding on will NOT be organized according to category or author! Sorry

Thank you for reading and enjoy xx

Bad Boy Isn't My Type by lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it." When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new room mate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible, Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

Love Is All You Need by princessharley

Spin-off from kirsty1000's Enjoying the chase* Bailey Taylor and Aiden Peters are childhood sweethearts, they're convinced they'll be together forever, but what happens when Aiden leaves for college?

My High School Life by angellover254

Meet Isabella Ace, a 300 pound girl who was voted the 'ugliest girl' at Woodway Prep; a school for the rich. Sick of all the bullies, mostly Thomas Reed, she decided to change. Eight months later she's back, better than ever, and ready for revenge. Throw in a teasing jock, a jealous cheerleader, a goth best friend, a childhood best friend, a hot trainer, and an overprotective brother. What do you get? Craziness!! And what's this about a forgotten past?