♫ One Shots

Popcorn - Christian Beadles

That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me, that should be me

 ♫ That should be me 

"Bye," I said to my boyfriend before heading to my front door.

I was almost at the door when I was twirled around and felt rough lips on mine gently.

I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing back.

He was so cute!

It makes me wonder why my family and friends don't like him.

I was cut off my thoughts as a voice cut through the still air,' Boo ! Lamee " The something dropped on top of my head.

I took a step back from Josh and took a deep breath before looking up.

There on my balcony stood my best friend, Christian Beadles.

He had blue supras with black skinny jeans and a shirt with Justin and his's face on the front and a caption that said 'Scrumpulicious Beadles' underneath the picture.

He had a bored look on his face and a bowl of popcorn on his lap, leaning on a chair backwards and looking at us like we were a TV show.

That explains the popcorn.

I rolled my eyes at him and saw him stick his tongue out at me before turning towards Josh.

I frowned when I saw his face, he looked annoyed at christian's interruption.

I know Christian acted immature sometimes but he is my best friends and if he couldn't accept that then ...

Yeah.

[*]

I sighed and pecked him on the lips one more time before opening the door.

When I got in I headed straight to my room where Christian was probably watching tv by now.

"Christian. That wasn't funny !" I glared at him while entering my room.

"Huh?" he played innocent from his spot on my bed but failed as the corners of his lips curled up slighly.

Yeah so innocent huh.

'Christian Jacob Beadles !' I said sternly standing in front of him.

To be continued..