First Day of 7th Grade#2

I woke up,ate breakfast,showered,got dressed and double-checked to make sure i had not missed anything for school.

Finally Goodbye Elementary and Hello Middle School.

I was so excited to start my first day of middle school. Once again I was excited to meet the teachers and classmates and especially meet new people and make new friends.

In elementary school, I had very few friends. I was a loner and outcast,I seldom talks to people because i was a shy girl. I always kept to myself and focused on my schoolwork. I wasnt into the cliques, gossips, or any of that stuffs.

Hopefully, being the new girl won't be so bad. As i entered the school, I realized that the principal made all kids be put in noncoed classes. Girls in all girls classes and boys are in all boy classes.

I was kind of excited to be put in girl class because i cant stand the guys who were immature , wild, goofballs and crazy. I walked into the class and met my new teacher Mrs. Christie. She was nice and loving woman with a generous heart.

I sat at my assigned desk which is in the left front corner and i saw a bunch of new faces. Many girl looked at me with smiles, they could tell i was a new to the school. Some girls didnt pay any attention which didnt bother me at first.

Announcements

Good morning girls. Im Mrs. Christie , you can call me Mrs Christ and I am your new science teacher for your seventh grade year. I want all of you to stand up when i call you name in alphabrtical order and say your name, how old are you, when is your birthday, and what do you like to do or hobby.

A few girl went first before me and before I knew it, it was my turn. I was kind of shy to speak in public especially to the people im not organized to but my mom always says that overcoming my shyness will help me become more confident, and she was right. I stood up and talk with a kind smile.

Hello im Ellie Beckwith, you can call me Ellie. I am 11 years old. My birthday is in 28 September, and i love designing clothes, drawing and singing.

They clapped and I sat back down.

Several names later, the teacher told us what we were going to be doing for the class. Doing worksheets in a group, so we could all interact.

I was assigned to do work with a few girls named Stephanie, Jessica, Cheryl and Shakia.

They all seemed very nice and asked me the basic question; what school i came from,where I'm from and what do my parents do.

I was so naive and innocent, that i felt like we all were going to get along just fine. But my mom says everyone with a smile in their face is not always a true friend and always watches your back, and she was right.

The first day in class went along great. I kept thinking my seventh grade will go smoothly....but boy, i had no idea what i was in for this year.