The House Of Night Zoey And Stark Forever

As I walked over or rather snuck over to him using my affinity for spirit and cloaking myself so he wont see me, I went over to him sat on his lap and put my arms around his shoulders and started kissing him, he didn't know what or who it was and pushed me away with a little force and breaking the kiss apart, I backed a few steps away and started crying and that's when I became visible again and he finally knew who it was that was kissing him. He saw me crying and quickly came over to me and pulled me in for a hug and wrapped both arms around me and kissed my forehead lightly and then my lips softly and brought me over to sit in his lap again and told me he didn't know it was me and said he was sorry if he knew it was me he wouldn't have pushed away. I layed in his arms the tears stopping and said its ok I was just trying to surprise you but it didn't turn out the way I hoped. Hey Zoey, its ok you still surprised me just not exactly the way you planned it to. I Love You Stark. I Love You 2 Zoey. As I smiled I felt my face get warm and noticed Stark was looking at me with a big smile on his face. What? I asked. Nothing, its just you look cute when you blush he said. Only you think that Stark. And then he wrapped his arms around me even tighter and he kissed me with passion that felt like it lasted a lifetime. Our kiss lasted awhile before we both broke away and were breathing hard. Iv missed you Stark, so much. As the tears started running down my face he took his hand and brushed them away. Hey, don't cry, please don't cry Zoey were here now together and that's all that matters we have each other now. I know, but still. I know,I  know what you mean, I get it but please don't cry my love, please don't. I'm sorry its just sense you've been so busy lately with Stevie Rae and the other red fledglings and iv just had a hard time being without you and being with you now feels so right. I know love, I know, well we have the whole night to ourselves if you want we could go back to your room if you'd like and we can just be alone their and watch some TV, would you wanna do that or would you like to go out some place? I wanna go back to my room and just watch some TV and spend alone time with you. Ok then lets go. Then he reached for my hand ans held it and as we walked back to my room he talked about how much he'd missed me and how he's glad were together now. We finally got to my room and when we got in their Nala jumped right into my arms and me-uf-owed. She looked over my shoulder at Stark and hissed and went back to my bed and slept. Stark and I went over to lay in my bed to watch some TV and just spend alone time together we were laying all cuddled up together kissing and he started stroking my hair and I ended up falling asleep not to long later I woke up and he was staring at me with a smile on his face. What? You look really cute when you sleep. You really think so? I know so, except for the fact that you snore really loud. Ugh! No I  don't and I gave him a little push. Then he grabbed and pulled me close to him and started tickling me and kissing me, we both were laughing when Aphrodite walked in. Ugh, are you two gonna keep sucking face or what. What do you want Aphrodite? The twins and Damien and Jack wanna know if you wanna go see a movie with them but it seems you too busy sucking face with your boy-toy. Aphrodite hes not a boy hes my boyfriend and tell them not tonight. Ok whatever. Well how about we lay back down and go to sleep then, you look tired Zo. I feel tired and I'm exhausted so yeah lets go to sleep. Ok well I hope you have good dreams my love, goodnight I Love You Zoey. I Love You 2 Stark, goodnight.