WHERE ARE WE GOING?

Saturday morning

The day goes so fast well not much in school but just happy to be a good leader to the students in the academy

I woke up early and did all the things that i had to do even it's saturday cause i'm going to the park with daniel.

"Ughh!!como'n dan hurry up!!!"I yelled at him in irritation.

"Yes!coming sis!"He shouted back at me from down stairs he was getting the ball from the game room.

He took 20mins to go get the ball so i waited so long before we can go.After 40mins of walking we arrived at the park
And started playing near the manggo tree where we usually sit when we come here in manila.

After playing we came home.We opened the door to a big surprice.

"Hi mom,dad?!"I greeted in confiusion.

"Ohh!darling's your home,julliana please get dressed up in you room and you to daniel"mom ordered as we obeyed and got up to our room to get dressed.

After a few mins we were done getting dressed and came down stairs i just put a little makeup and brushed my hair to a one sided style.Dan just putted something so hid hair wont get messy and he got hi tux and i was wearring an dress down to my nee.

"Ohh!Darling liana your such a beautiful girl"mom said with sarcasm.

"Thanks mom?umm where are we going?"I asked them but no one aswered me.

"Ok move people move were going to be late!"Dad said pushing us all out the grand door.

After about an hour we arrived at a fancy restuarant and we all got out of the white Firari that we were riding and got in the fancy restaurant.

"Amiga!You made it"A beautiful women like my mothers age said at nakipag beso pa kay mom.

"Ohh amigo is this you daugther?"An man like may father's age asked.

"Yes amigo this is Julliana gale our first chlid and this is Daniel jhon our second chlid"Dad said with a wide smile

"Oh..Sorry for the dellay but our son is gonna be late"The man said.

"By the way jul, dan this is Mr.Anthony Lopez and Ms.Jane Marie lopez"mom said.

"Hello Mr. and Msr.lopez nice to see you"I said whlie dan just smiled at them.

"Ok..the let's eat?"Msr.lopez said.

"Sure amiga"mom said.

"Umm amiga one question is your son the boy version of julliana?"Mom asked

"Well yes amiga he's tall like you iha and handsome,kind,generous,so lovable,like a baby sometimes hahahahahahahahahaha and the boy version of you iha"tita said to us.

Dad and dan just laughed.

"Well sorry for asking you amiga just want thegood guy friend for my daugther"mom explained.

"Its ok amiga pareho lang naman tayo kahit masungit yun iha tiisin mo lang ha"sabay tawa nilang maliban sakin ewan ba dito sa kanila

"Sure po tita ayy magaling po ba sya sa music?"tanong ko

"Oo iha magaling yun magtugtug ng mga instruments kumanta at sumayaw"Saad naman ni tita

"Ahh ok po"sabat smile yun at kumain na kami.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Sorry guys but having trouble UD cause it's test week but promise i'll do it better next time😄😄

And pls vote guys thanks very much