OverWhelmed - Part 18

I cared about the baby. I loved it. I wouldn't want to hurt it. I don't know what drove me to that night. To do what I did. Why? Why was all I could say. I had the name picked out already for either gender and I had a BIG surprise for Niall. A mean a HUGE surprise.

But deep down inside, I knew what drove me to that night. It just hasn't reached the surface yet.

*Flashback to before the concert*

"Liam. We need to talk!" I said. Liam was the only one still on the tour bus, the others were already in the arena getting ready.

"What Tiffany?" he said rudely like always.

"We need to talk about us. For the sake of our baby."

"Don't say OUR."

"But it is OURS Liam!"

"I don't want it. I don't want you and I don't want anything to do with the baby. The dad is Niall. Just like you want it too be."

"The baby has your blood! It's part of you! You can hate me for forever and I know that you will, but you can't do this to the baby."

"Watch me." He said about to leave

"LIAM!"

"I DON'T WANT THE BABY OK?" He said leaving and slamming the door.

I stood there. Frozen. Tears just streamed down my face. Those words echoed throughout my head. Throughout my whole body.

It reminded me of a time that I erased out of my head completely. The reason why I started cutting. My dad.

When I was little my mom and dad got a divorce and I always had a feeling that it was because of me. I was little little, like 4 months old. I grew up without my dad and always depended on my mom. When I was 11 I discovered a letter that my dad wrote to my mom before I was even born.

'I don't want her! I don't want you! I regret that night! I hate everything that happened! Have the baby and I'm gone. Never coming back. I don't even want to see the sight of her! That thing ruined my life!'

More tears just fell. It was like taking a shower in my own tears.

Zayn had taught me to keep busy with my hands when I felt the urge to cut. No matter how big the urge. And that's when I grabbed the six pack from in the closet and started drinking. I snuggled myself up, in the corner of my room, and just started drinking. Drinking the pain away.

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

We all ran to her room, scarred to open the door. She would've came out and said hi or something when she heard us...and she didn't.

Me and Liam were in the front even though I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. If something happened while I was gone...I would die and I think Liam felt the same way.

Harry followed even though Zayn tried to cut him off, and Louis was in the back.

Louis did care. He just didn't show it.

I counted to three in my head and took a deep breath before opening the door.

I twisted the knob.

Liam pushed open the door.

They all ran over to discover the sight. I stood there. Like a statue.

"NIALL! TELL THE DRIVER TO TAKE US TO A HOSPITAL! NOW!" Liam yelled to me.

I ran out and told...yelled to the driver.

I went back in and walked over for the first time. I didn't know what happened.