OverWhelmed - Part 19

*LOUIS' P.O.V*

"What does he mean he's not coming back till she's gone?" I asked. Me and Zayn were out in the waiting room while Harry and Niall were still in the room.

"He's in One Direction. Does he not get that?" I asked. I was whispering so nobody would hear us, but yelling at the same time.

"I don't know Louis." Zayn said.

"She has messed up everything! The band, my bestfriends...don't say that they've been acting the same! You know that she's changed them!"

"She's changed you too."

"What do you mean? I'm not holding on to everything she does or says!"

"Louis, you've been quite rude and quiet lately. Your normally the one making us laugh or making us have a good time. Now your just depressed. I know that she stole some of the boys, but they will ALWAYS be your best friends. Tiffany isn't a bad person."

"I know she's not a bad person. I guess I'm just...jealous."

It felt good to let that out.

*TIFFANY'S P.O.V.*

"I should've never came here." I said. Tears rolled down my face.

"Another brilliant idea by Liam!" Harry said. I rolled my eyes and Niall hit him across the head.

"I'm sorry Tiffany. Were all here for you." Niall said.

I still didn't know why Liam left. Why was Liam so pissed off?

I couldn't remember anything that happened.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

"I..I really don't know."

"Niall, you know something. Tell me."

"I just heard you and Liam fighting before the concert.."

"What were we saying?"

"Liam said that he...he didn't want you. Or the baby. And that it wasn't both of yours baby. That I was the dad and he wanted nothing to do with it."

"Like my dad." I whispered. Amd then everything hit me again.

"What?" Niall asked.

I stayed silent.

"Hun. What did you say?" Harry asked

"My dad. He said the same. That's why I started cutting..."

"I feel sorry for your dad. Because he missed out on an amazing and beautiful girl." Niall said kissing my forehead.

"You were going to be the dad Niall." I said smiling.

"How?" He asked.

"We would've gave it your last name and then you would sign the adoption papers. If it was a girl, I was naming it Sophia Skye Horan. If it was a boy, I was naming it Austin Horan." I said smiling at Niall.

"I heard Liam say it was a girl." Harry interrupted.

"I love that name." Niall said.

"Sophia Skye Horan. If we ever do have little babies her name will be that." Niall said kissing me. We kissed. And I fell in love with him all over again.

In a way, I was relieved that I wasn't having a baby. I could let me and Liam go, as if it never even happened. And nobody even knew about the pregnancy or about me and Niall breaking up. In the media, we were still perfect Tiall. And I would love to be Tiall again, even though it's the stupidest name I have EVER heard.

The next morning they let me leave. Harry and Niall spent the night. While Louis and Zayn went back on the bus. Zayn called at midnight (what the hell?!) to make sure I was fine. Nobody heard from Liam. Nobody knew where he left. But those words echoed in my head.

"I'm not coming back till she's gone."

Gone. That word sounded so evil. Like he wanted someone to sneak up on me and just kill me.

We all got back onto the bus again. Here we go. Back on tour.

Louis called Liam a million times. No answer.

And then it dawned on me: I broke up THE One Direction. The one I loved. The one my twitter was dedicated too. The one with millions of directioners who would DIE if they broke up. And I felt my heart sink. I was over Liam. Done. But I still loved him...because I'm a Directioner. And if they broke up because of me, I could've live with myself.

"How are you guys gonna do the shows without him?" I asked. Lying down on the couch. My feet were on Niall's lap.

"Were not. There's 5 of us in One Direction, not 4." Louis said.

"Oh. So what are you guys going to do?"

"I think that Liam will come to his senses and come back. Just give him time.." Harry said.

"WHAT TIME?! WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME! WE HAVE A SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT! LITTLE MISS HOE OVERTHERE HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING! ALL YOU ARE IS A HOE. HOW ABOUT YOU MENTION THE KISS WITH HARRY TODAY? SO LET'S SEE LIAM'S BABY WAS LOST SO NOW YOUR GONNA GO HAVE SEX WITH HARRY AND NIALL?!" Louis scream. He walked into his room, slammed the door, and locked it.

"You kissed Harry today?" Niall asked me, sitting me up.

I starred at Harry and he starred back.

THANKS GUYSS! And thanks @ohdangflabbit for coming up with the name Sophia Skye Horan! I'm in LOVE with it. Comment your opinions and please vote!

I'm writing THREE FanFics after this one.

1. A Zayn Malik FanFic for my Best Friend @1Directionluv_u

2. A Justin Bieber/One Direction FanFic

3. A Pretty Little Liars/ One Direction FanFic

Please don't steal the ideas! I'm working VERY hard on them! Especially making all the details right and perfect for the PLL/1D one!

Again, Thanks and hope you like it! Theres only a few parts left! (: xx