Lewd Dreams

Warning: this chapter has sexual items in it, if that's not for you dont read.

  As I fell asleep, I thought about Elizabeth. I thought about how cute she was...and how her breasts I wanted to squeeze so much. I imagined us laying in bed together, wrapped in each others arms. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

(Dream part right here, it's not real   )

  "Kireina~" a voice said in my ear. I reached towards it and felt something soft. I opened my eyes to see Elizabeth, wearing nothing but her panties.

  "E-E-Elizabeth?!" I said, having a major nosebleed. She reached over and put her finger on my lips.

  "Shhhh~. We don't want to wake the neighbors up~." She said, reaching her hand to my breast. I quickly realized I was grabbing her boob, I started freaking out and fell off the bed.

  "O-ow..." I said, feeling extremely embarrassed. I felt the gaze coming from Elizabeth. I looked up at her, seeing the lust in her eyes...it made me kinda...horny.

  "Oh noooo~. Are you ok? I'll make you feel beeetter~." She said, climbing off the bed and laying on me. Her body was so soft and warm, I was almost drooling from her touch.

  "E-Elizabeth can I t-touch your b-b-boobs..?" I asked very shyly. I saw her eyes sparkle and heard giggle seductively, it was so adorable.

  "Go ahead~." She said, grabbing my hand and putting it on her boob. It was so soft..so big too. I layed my face between them and Elizabeth started taking my bra off.

  "Y-you're trying to see mine? They aren't as big as yours..." I said between her cleavage.

  "But small boobs are adorable too Kireina~." She said, unhooking my bra and gripping one.

  I let out quiet moans as she played with them, I thought I'd return the favor so I started sucking on her right boob.

  She moaned softly, and I saw her panties were soaked with her juices. Mine were getting there too. "Lay down Elizabeth, I've got a 'leak' to fix." I said winking at her. She blushed a deep red and lied down on my bed, taking her panties off.

  I was jealous at how perfect her body was.

  Just then I heard my mom yelling at me. I felt a poke and I woke up. "Why is your bed so wet!?" She half screamed the question.

  I look down and see my hand close to my pussy, not nearly there but pretty close. "M-mom...I'm sorry...lewd dreams and all you know..?" I say this and I feel how hot my face is, almost boiling.

  My mom noticed this and all she did was hug me. "Don't worry my little Kireina, I understand." She says, leaning closer to my ear. "I was a young girl before too." She whispers and exits my room.

  (A message from the Tony) Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating this story too much, and I apologize for that. I'll start updating more AND writing more stories. If you have any recommendations of what I should do next, let me know! Either by messaging if you're nervous to show others or by commenting, both are equally ok and no judging of choices please. I'll start writing the next part tomorrow!