First Day

Kireina's pov will be the whole story, let's begin

    As I walked into school, I could already feel people staring at me. I heard many words walking past, some were kind, some...not so much.

After first period there was a 20 minute break. I took the time to look around. As I made my way to the back of the school, someone pushed me down.

  "Get back up you bitch." The person said.

  I could tell by the voice that the person was male, but why he pushed me I didn't know.

  "You heard me. GET UP!" He said, pulling me by my hair.

  "What do you want!?" I screamed at him.

  When I looked up at him he looked at me with an evil look in his eye. He didn't like me for some reason, it wasn't hard to tell.

   "I want you to FUCKING LEAVE THIS SCHOOL! We don't need a GOD DAMN lesbian here!" He said.

  He said it with so much anger and hate. I started to cry as he kept pulling my hair.

Tug tug tug

  "LEAVE HER ALONE!" a female yelled

  "Wanna join her too? Stay there for a sec." He grinned evily.

  The girl stepped towards him and kicked him in the face. I looked at her in amazement as he was sent flying.

  "Hi! I'm Elizabeth!" She said happily.

  "I-I'm Kireina..." I said blushing at her cuteness.

  "Dont worry about that jerk, his mom will take care of him."
She leaned closer and added, "She was a army soldier."

  "Shit...how the hell did you do that?!" The man said, holding his now bloody face.

  "Let's get outta here Kireina." She said, grabbing my hand and helping me with my bag.

  "T-thank you Elizabeth." I said shyly.

  "No problem! I hate bullies like him." She said pointing back.

  "He didn't have to say that stuff...just because I'm...you know...lesbian...doesn't mean I'm not human..." I said, holding my bag to my chest.

  "It's OK. I'm bisexual, he tried to do the same to me before in junior high." She said, her arm between her nicely sized breasts.

I kept thinking to myself, 'I wanna squeeze those so bad...' But I knew I couldn't just ask that...

  "So Kireina wanna go get food after school?" Elizabeth said poking my cheek.

  "Oh uh..s-sure!" I said, blushing a bit from her touch.

  "Alright! Cya after school!" She said, running down the hall towards her class. I did the same.