I think I'm falling for him

Next day...

Moshi:(wakes up and doesnt feel ray)ray are u in here(no answer)

Moshi:ok(goes in the restroom and does her business then goes downstairs to c a sexy rayray coocking breakfast)

Ray:(smiles)there u r

Moshi:(smiles back)wat u mean here I am I been lookin for u

Ray:ohh so u been looking for me(flashes her a sexy smile)

Moshi:(blushes)idk maybe maybe not

Ray:y dont u come and finish cooking and imma go wake everybody else up

Moshi:ok (turns around and starts cooking)

Ray:(comes up behind her and puts his manhood on her butt and wraps his arms around her waist)

Moshi:(gasps)ray ray stop playin

Ray:(kisses her on her neck and rubs his hands up her shirt)

Moshi:(bites her bottom lip then let's out a moan)

Ray:(stops becuz he starts getting horny but he doesn't wanna take advantage of her)

Ray:let me stop cuz imma go crazy(goes upstairs and wakes everybody up)

Moshi:(smiles)damn for a second there I thought he was gonna fuck me rite here(finishes making the food and puts it on the table then everybody runs downstairs)

Prod:(starts shoving food in his mouth)

Moshi:damn prodigy it ain't goin nowhere

Prod:(talkin wit food in his mouth)shrruvt uiovp musdhi

Moshi:what??

Prod:I said shut up moshi

Moshi:well I didn't hear that cuz u had all that shit in yo mouth so don't get no attitude tawards me

Prod:wateva(smiles)

Moshi:(laughs then gives prodigy some orange juice)

Moshi:here u go ma'ma

Prod:thank u sit

Moshi:(smiles)keep playin prod(mean mugs him)

Prod:yea wateva(smiles)

Moshi:(gives ray his kool•aid then sits in his lap everybody else in the livingroom eating)

Prod:I'll just leave u 2 love birds alone(goes in the living room with his food)

Ray:jelous

Moshi:(giggles)

Ray:u need to eat baby here(feeds her the pancake)

Moshi:well u need to eat too(feeds him some eggs then they laugh and talk then they finish their food)

Roc:it's so boring Mann y'all wanna do sum

Prod:do wat Mann

Roc:idk Mann

Misho:ok if y'all say mann one more time I will kill u both

Roc:merp

Moshi:ok then y don't we go to the amusement park

Everybodyxprod:yea ok

Prod:idk Mann I'm scared of roller coasters

Moshi:that's y u don't have a girlfriend

Misho:grow some balls kiss a woman be young wild & free

Moshi:yea beat up princeton grow some hair on your chest

Prince:WHAT y he gotta beat me up for

Moshi:idk y don't u ask my imagination

Prince:I think we both kno I can't do that

Moshi:well I guess well never kno then(smiles)

Prince:(smiles)w.a.t-.e.v.a

Moshi:w.a.t and e.v.a(smiles)

Misho:cmon let's go(goes upstairs to change)

Moshi:(follows her)

Misho:(takes a shower then puts on a red and black hello kitty shirt with a really small red mini skirt and some black knee high boots with a red and black hello kitty bow and her hair in a high fancy curly ponytail and a side bang and a necklace with sparkly red lips on it and a sparkly black ring with lips on them and a

red and black hello kitty bracelet and some watermelon lipgloss)

Moshi:(takes a shower then gets out and puts on a purple and black hello kitty shirt with a really small purple mini skirt with black knee high boots then a purple and black hello kitty bow and her hair in a high curly ponytail with a side bang and a necklace with sparkly purple lips on it and a sparkly black ring with lips on them and a purple and black hello kitty bracelet and some strawberry lipgloss then her and misho go downstairs then the boys mouths drop to the floor)

Misho&moshi:giggle

Ray:let's go(everyone leaves)

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Ray:(a whole bunch of huchie girls runn up to him and the boys flirting and tryna get his autograph and shit)

Moshi:(starts getting SOO FUCKIN PISSED OFF but she see ray not flirting back but she still mad)

Ray:(sees moshi mad he signs everything but this one girl wanted him to sign her boob she was dressed like a sluty hooker)

Moshi:(about to beat the girl ass)

Ray:I'm sorry but u should leave

RachetGirl:I think u and I both kno u don't want me to do that(touches his face)

Moshi:that's it BITCH HE SAID FUCK OFF TAKE YO SLUTTY ASS ON SOME DAMN WHERE!!!!!!!!!!(officially pissed the fuck off)

Rachetgirl:excuse m-(gco)

Moshi:BITCH U FUCKING HEARD ME IM NOT A FUCKIN TAPE RECORDER!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchetgirl:DON'T GET YO AS-(Gco)

Moshi:OK IM OFFICIALLY SICK OFF THIS BULL SHIT(walks up the girl and punches the girl rite In her face then rips all the girls tracks out then picks her up by her neck and punches her in the stomach 5&6 times then throws her in a garbage can then puts the top on and rolls her rite into the cotton candy stand)

Misho:awww Mann look wat u did poor cotton candy stand

Ray:sorry about that moshi

Moshi:(closing her eyes trying to calm down)it's ok ray it's not your fault(then finally calms down then opens her eyes and sees wat she has done)

Moshi:wwooooaaa bbbbrrroooo iiiiiiii dddddiiiiidddddd ttttthhhhhhiiiiiisssss(says it very slowly like she high)

Misho:(laughing)yea u did

Moshi:oh shit I see the owner let's just bounce we can come next time

Prod:or just go to another one(they leave)