Jealous

~Mackenna's POV , still in the Hospital~

I woke up in the morning to see A full room with Jacob, Trey [ whoa, i heard that Roc's name was Chresanto (Crush-san-toe) and i think that name is HELLA SEXY ! lol but imaa stick with Trey to not cause confusion, but jui had to share that with yall , cus thatss justt, mmh thats fine , lol back to the story (: ] Craig, Ray, Aaron ,and Diggy. They are all still sleeping. i dont wanna move much becuase i might wake aaron, and he needs the sleep , he was about to die last night. I see my phone laying on the table next to me. i reach over and grab it. i see 16 new messages. I have 1 from each of the Lynn's saying they hope i feel better and get well soon. another 1 was from Kj. he said sorry i couldnt stay, i had to go to school, but ill come after school. another 1 was from Khalil, or like 10. he was tellling me how bored he was right now in school without any of us. that was like 9. one was saying he hopes i feel better. and hurry up and come back to school. i texted Khalil back and said i much rather be at school making fun of that one wierd kid in 6th period. he instantly replied back , im leaving at lunch and coming up there. i said ok. I guess Aaron heard my ringtone enought times, so he woke up.

~End POV~

Aaron: ((sleepily )) hey babee ((smiles)) how you feeling?

Mackenna: better , my throat itches , and i still feel that shot in my neck , but other than that im all good ((smiles))

Aaron: ((kisses her on the cheek)) hang in there , ((gets up out the bed))

Mackenna: wheree you going ?

Aaron: bathroom . ((goes into the bathroom , but is still a little sleepy so he trip on Diggy's Chair and falls on top of him))

Diggy: ((shocked and wakes up)) Aaorn wtf ?!?

Prince: ((wakes up)) hunh ? whats going on ? ((stretches and hits Ray in the head))

Ray: ((goes Ninja on Prince))

Prince: oww !!! Ray what the hell ??

Roc: ((wakes up from all the yelling )) what is goinn on in here ? cant a boy get some beauty rest? ((takes the covers and pulls all of them away from Prod))

Prod: Roc stop taking all the damnn covers !! its cold in here !!!

Mackenna: ((dieing laughing)) yall do not know how funny that was ! it was like a chain reactionn , lmaoo!! ((laughing and holding her throat ))

Diggy: you better stop before you make it worse !

Mackenna: ((still laughing)) its hard to stop ((laughing )) that was tooo Funny !! especially that Ninja move Ray did on Jacob! ((laughing))

Aaron: that was pretty funny ! ((starts laughing))

Diggy: i thought that face Roc made when he got up was pretty funny ((starts laughing))

Ray: that was funnny it was all ((makes a face))

((everybody starts laughing ))

Mackenna: ((gets a look of pain))

Jacob: kenna you alright?

Mackenna: ((shakes her head no while holding her throat ))

Aaron: ((runs to get a nurse and brings her to Kenna's room ))

Nurse: ((runs in )) sweetie whas wrong ?

MAckenna: ((tears coming down her face, still holding her throat))

Nurse: can you talk?

Mackenna: ((shakes her head no))

Nurse: whats wrong with your throat? is it closing back up?