chapter one;; introduction

paige sighed softly as she walked down the hallway. she didn't say anything as she walked, scanning over everyone very carefully as they passed her. it was the first day back at school from summer break.. and it's been a week since the so called '4th of july tragedy'. she knew where she was that day. what she was doing, what she heard.. but she couldn't tell anybody. not now, not ever. no matter how much she wanted to speak up, she couldn't.

     July 4th, 10:43 am
archie ran his fingers through paige's hair as he kissed down her neck a little harder than last time. archie's sweet kisses against her her skin made the hairs on the back of her neck stand and this amazing overwhelming feeling. she let out a soft moan as she slightly arched her back, wrapping her legs around his waist as archie was on top of her. they were at the shore of sweetwater river, and they were alone- well, they thought they were alone. archie soon brought his lips to touch paige's before paige- BANG. paige instantly sat up, causing archie to sit up as well. "w-what the hell was that?!" she whispered yelled as she looked around before back at archie.

      present day
paige stood at her locker with a soft sigh as she got her stuff out of her locker. she let out a yelp as it was slammed shut by cheryl blossom. "well, well.. paige nielsen," cheryl snickered as she looked her up and down. paige just let out a soft sigh, waiting for cheryl's new round of insults. same as last year. before cheryl could throw an insult, a voice spoke up. "don't you have somewhere to be, red head?" paige's best friend olivia asked, crossing her arms as she glared at her. cheryl turned around, looking at olivia. "oh wow, if it isn't the queen of the ragga-muffins," she murmured as olivia rolled her eyes. "this is 2018, cheryl. can you please get out of 2012 and grow up? we aren't worried about princesses and cute ponytails anymore." paige snickered after olivia's words as cheryl snapped her head back, glaring at paige before looking back at olivia with a huff before storming off.
"bitch.." olivia huffed under her breath before looking at paige with a big smile. "best friend!" she exclaimed before giving paige a tight hug, paige hugging back, but not as tight with a small smile. "hey?" olivia started to ask. "you alright?" paige forced a smile before nodding. "y-yeah.. i'm perfect. just fine." she nodded again before the bell ring. "well, can't be late to class on the first day!" paige chuckled softly before quickly scurrying off. olivia didn't say anything as she watching paige walk off. she shook her head and sigh softly, knowing something was wrong.

our story isn't finished yet. there are events way before july 4th that have yet to unfold. that have yet to air out. even the events after will soon escaped. riverdale, 'the town of pep', wasn't what it seemed. on the outside, it seemed like a nice sweet perfect little town. it was almost like the ones you'd see on the perfect tv shows.. but if you only dug a little bit deeper, which very, very, nearly no people did, you'd see the true colors of riverdale, and only had.. but, only two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

-
-
Author's Note: Hey guys! my name is olivia if anyone wanted to know. i'm actually writing this because a friend of mine kind of inspired me. i'll fix i'll my mistakes asap, but i hope you all enjoy! sorry for such a short first chapter. ❤️