Dinner

We walked down stairs hand in hand. Ryan was going to do the talking for me knowing I was scared. Thank god he is so understanding. "Hello Mrs. Knostman, um, Riley and I are dating now. Please don't be mad, we just, well, it turns out that we have liked each other for a long time and, so yeah." My mom looked at Ryan and I like we were crazy. Well, that's young love I guess. "Aw, guys! Do you know how long I've wanted this for? I always thought you two would make a good couple! Awww!" My mom said with the biggest smile I've seen on her face in a long time! "Ryan, please stay for dinner, and your welcome to stay the night too." My mom said with that same smile plastered on her face. She took that a lot better than I thought she would! "Thank you Mrs. Knostman! I will!""Ryan says referring to her previous offers."I'll go get my stuff real quick and be back for dinner. Riley, do you want to go over with me to tell my parents?" "Sure." I replied. And with that we were of to his house.

Ryan's POV

Mrs Knostman took that a lot better than I thought she would! Riley and I are about to tell my mom, and I'm afraid of what she will say. Riley explains this time, and, surprisingly, we get the same reaction from my mom that we got from Riley's mom. I tell her about spending the night and dinner, and we head up to my room so I can get my stuff. "Here, let's take a pic for Instagram!" I tell Riley motioning for her to come towards me. I load up Instagram and we take the pic. I put on a caption that says, 'my new love, @riripie!😊' With that we head off to Riley's house for dinner.

Riley's POV

Dinner was a blast! We told jokes the whole time! Ryan fits right in. After dinner, Ryan and I go up to my room. "You kids don't have too much fun!" Conner says winking. "CONNER!!" We all yell, even brookie brat who stayed for dinner. When we get in my room I look at my phone and see Ryan tagged me in one of his photos with a caption saying I was his love. Aww, he is too sweet. "Come here!" Say to Ryan. "Pic time!" We take a selfie of me kissing his cheek. I upload it to Instagram with the caption of 'Right back at ya, @lumberjackryan❤️' We decide to go to bed given that we played games at the table until 10, after all, tennis tournament training tomorrow! We sleep in sleeping bags on the floor. "Night Riley, my girlfriend." Ryan tells me trying out the word girlfriend. "Night Ryan, my boyfriend." I say trying out the word boyfriend. And with that, sleep takes me.