What's in the water

My name is Lauren. I'm spending time in our cottage during the summer with my family. Most of the times I just go swim in the lake with my brothers and friends but I decided to spend time alone in my room because my dad bought me a new book yesterday and I wanted to read it so badly. I saw my brother Lucas and Liam swimming in the lake and my other two brothers were playing tag with our neighbors. "LAUREN COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs then I heard my youngest brother Liam crying. "What happened?" I asked my older brother Lucas. "He saw something, we don't know what but it scared him," Lucas answered. "It must be some kids trying to scare everyone," I told Lucas.

I had to take care of him for a while since my dad and Lucas was working and my mom was grocery shopping. We read several books and played with his favorite toys until my mom came back. "Mommy I saw a really scary person in the lake," Liam told mom. "Wait what you saw the person in the lake?" I asked I was so loud that my Dad and Lucas upstairs came down to see what was going on. "What what what's going on?" Lucas asked. "Oh my god, Liam just told us that he saw the thing in the lake," When he was about to say something someone screamed outside.

"HELP I'M DROWNING!!" A boy screamed. He was in the middle of the lake! I didn't realize it was my brother Luis until Lucas jumped in the water and got him out. "Oh my goodness what happened? Luis you know you can't swim," my mom said angrily. "No Mom I know I can't swim. something pulled my leg and I was in the middle of the lake," he explained.

When we were about to return to our house we heard a big splash from the lake. Then we all saw a giant dark shadow in the crystal clear water.