Strange

It was a rainy day but I was happy because I finally got to get out of the hospital. I was about to go out but Dad and Mom stopped me. "Honey, we don't want you to get hurt," "I'll come with you," Lucas said. My parents said that we can go for a walk as long as Louis and Logan come as well.

It was foggy and dark. It wasn't normal because it doesn't rain here so often. It as the 6th time it rained this month. It has never been so foggy neither. We all felt like something was wrong but we don't exactly know.

"It's been weird recently," Lucas finally said in a quiet voice. We all agreed. "I think the shadow that tried to kill me was the same thing that tried to drown you," I told Louis.

Then it was completely silent. I could hear my brothers but I couldn't hear anything around us like the wind, the water, and the birds. I didn't know if it was just me or it was happening to all of us. "Guys this is what I'm talking about. It's strange," Lucas said.

"Strange," the dark shadow appeared out of nowhere. It has a low and evil voice. "Run!" Luis shouted. When everyone started running, Logan tripped over a giant rock that has never been there before. "Are you gonna run away or save this little boy right here," He said evilly. We ran up to him wondering what the shadow is going to do next. Lucas helped Logan up slowly and carefully and asked if he was ok. Logan's legs were bleeding. "I'm ok," He said with a fear in his voice.

I threw a rock at the shadow wondering what would happen. It bounced back like a ball. There's definitely something in there. A creature. It's trying to get us. The shadow looked at me.

"Clever girl, Very Smart Idea. I'll come back. I'll finish ALL OF YOU. And you can not stop me!"