Just a normal day

"Hey give me that back. Logan stop!" I shouted. He stole my book just to annoy me. I'm turning 12 soon and Logan is like my twin brother because he's 5 months older than me. Although we were really close and we would do everything together, for some reason he's jealous of me. My dad told me that It's something only older siblings could understand.

It's almost his birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. I was looking around my room to find anything I could give him since we were at our cottage and the mall was so far away. "What you doing?" Logan was standing in front of me. "Um... Just stretching," but what I was actually trying to do was go under the bed and look for something. "You wanna go out? It's nice outside today," he asked. "Sure I was inside looking for yo... I mean my necklace," I was about to say it but I didn't so that's good.

We were walking outside. It was a beautiful day. We were about to cross the bridge when suddenly something moved. It was like the dark shadow we saw in the lake. It was moving so fast that I didn't realize it was coming right towards me. "Lauren!" Lucas screamed in horror. Then the shadow hit me so hard that I fell to the ground. How could a shadow push me? I tried to get up but the cold air was holding me down.

I felt the freezing cold hand. And I heard a whisper.

"I'll come back Lauren and nothing could stop me"