Chapter 9

-Confuse-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I opened my eyes and woke up from the bed. I rubbed my eyes and then look at the clock on the small table beside my bed.

7:30 a.m
23 august Tuesday

I just staring at my feet.6 days ...6 days more before I returned to seoul and parted with Taehyung. Why my heart feel so heavy to part with him?

I know him not even a month but why I can feel he is important to me? And Taehyung, does he also feel the same thing? I guess maybe not .. he might forget about me after I go ..

'Yes, she's my girlfriend. Is there any problem?'

I cover my face with both of my palms. I could feel my hot face and my blood flowing fast. Why did he say that? What's his motive? I'm very confused with all of his actions yesterday.

I woke up from the bed then headed to the study table and flipped the note book on it. I looked back at what I wrote a few days ago.

I wonder if I can do all this successfully. I just want to create a memory with Taehyung even for a moment. That's all I want to do. I started my morning routine then headed to the kitchen. It seems like mom already makes breakfast for us.

"Good morning mom .." I say then take place at the dinning table. I take the smell of breakfast cooked by mom. My mom cooked is the best!

"Hey Hyeri, good morning .."

She responded and put the plate on the table. I smiled at my mother.

"Where are grandpa and dad,mom?"

"Dad is bathing and grandpa at outside, taking the morning air somehow." I just nodded.

"Do i have to call him?"

"Hurm go, say that breakfast is ready."

"Okay!" I then got up from sit and called my grandpa.

Skip ~

I help my mom wash the dishes in the kitchen. Dad is watching tv and grandpa is reading a newspaper at the dining table.

"Hyeri are you go to see Taehyung at hospital today?" Asked mom.

"Hurm, in about 10 minutes I'll go"

Mom smiled and nodded. I can feel someone glare at me and of course it was granpa.I know he don't like Taehyung just because of the small things. He is acting like a kid but still..I love him so much!

"That Taehyung kid again, Yah Hyeri,I told you don't be friends with that boy! Are listening to me?!"

Huh,I know it.

"What's the problem with Taehyung,Dad?"

Ask mom to grandpa as I wiped my hand on the towel after washing the dishes then leaned against the kitchen table while crossing my arms.

"Mother, just a little things happen between him and Taehyung ..he does not like him.You such a kid granpa!" I said

"Hey Hyeri,don't talk like that to your grandpa!

"Okay mom .." I sighed

"But, you know I like Taehyung. He is nice and handsome too.He is just perfect!I really love it if you are dating.I mean you look so good together! AHAHAHAHAHA!"  My eyes went widen as i heard her words.You know what,she is crazy.

"Mom,Taehyung and I are just FRIEND and also I'll be back to seoul later okay!" I can see mom smirk at me.She approached me and brought her face to my ears.

"I know my child,you are lying if you say that you're not in love with him ."

Mom whispered to me.My heart beats fast. I don't know why I can't deny what she says.Am I really in love with Taehyung? Is not this is too fast? I mean, I'd met him not even for a month.

Mom smiles at me. Actually I did not know she is really meant it or not because mom would like this if there was any guy close to me.But this time .. I feel quite different.

"You are going to visit Taehyung right? Then i will give you some fruits to take with you." Told mom.

Mom then left the kitchen room.I looked at the dining table. I was surprised when I saw grandpa staring at me.I forgot he is here too.

"What?" I asked.

"I wondering what the two of you were talking about .." Said Grandpa.Maybe because mom just whisper to me so he can't listen what we talked about.

"There is nothing to do with you."

I gave a smile and stepped into my room and got ready to go to the hospital.
I could hear grandpa was complaining.

Can't wait to see Taehyung later..why? I don't know.I kinda miss him..wait whut? Ahh seriously I'm really confused about my feeling!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello! Sorry for the slow update. Many of the things I have to do lately.

I also have trouble writing this story in english. I do not know, I'm almost give up because my English is not very good. I hate myself!

And one more thing, I decide to finish this story first and continue with my other story 'An Idol in Love'. I'm just lazy to think the idea for two stories hehe😋

Sorry if i have grammar errors or typo.Don't forget to vote and comment!