Chapter 5

- Start it~ -

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Taehyung pov

I looked out the window looking for the girl I was waiting for her to come here every day. That girl is Hyeri.

I don't know why I'm now waiting and can't wait to see her. There was something inside of that girl make me happy.

I then played with my fingers waiting Hyeri to come.
Suddenly I heard a girl voice calling my name.

"Taehyung-ahhhh ~!"

I looked downstairs, I saw Hyeri was jumping and waving at me with her cute face.

She was like a little girl at the time. I gave a small wave and then smiled.

"Wait there!"

I nodded. Hyeri entered the hospital and at that time I laughed.

"Idiot .."

---

I sit next to taehyung as usual. He just looks at my movements. I uncomfortable but at the same time I'm happy to be able to meet him today.

Just a week left before I leaving this place. And in this week,I want to do the things that I list in my notebook. I want to start with a trip with Taehyung. I began to think of the line to ask him.

"Hurmm..Tae-Taehyung?" Taehyung lifts his forehead while making a 'why' reaction to me. I draw deep breath so as to gather strength in myself.

"Hurmm Ta-taehyung,are you free today?"

Taehyung looked at the ceiling while thinking about something.

"Of course I'm free,it's not like i'm going to work as gardener at this hospital."

I don't know Taehyung make a joke or not because I'm busy thinking about the line to take him along with me.

"Can you go out from this hospital for a moment?"

Taehyung raises the shoulder means that he don't know.I feel a bit disappointed when I think of my plans that probably will not run as I expected.

"But if I ask permission the nurse I think I can."

My eyes shine for joy. There is a chance to bring the guy out.

"But did you ask me all these things? Do you want to hang out or something?"

He asked and I nodded slowly.

"I'm okay, as long you're with me girl."

My eyes grew up when Taehyung say that. My heart pounded and the color on my cheeks became red like tomatoes. I heard Taehyung chuckle. Perhaps noticed on my face change.

As long as I'm with him?

If someone else ..?

I want to screamed at that time but I just covered my feeling in front of him.

Taehyung woke up from the bed and then pulled out the clothes from the drawer next to his bed.

"What is that?"

"It's T-shirt you idiot.There's no way I wearing this hospital clothe and then go with you."

"Okay i'm understand,but don't call me idiot you shitt!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry my girl,wait for me in 5 minutes.." Taehyung came out of the room to change his shirt.

"Who's your girl thohh?"

I just watched until i can't see Taehyung anymore. I smiled relieved and felt very excited.

Can't wait to spend time with Taehyung later.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry because it's been a long time i'm not  update this story. I was very busy lately.

It's a short chapter,I'm sorry i hav any mistake because english is not my first language.

Plzz vote and don't forget to leave comment.

Strong power thank you~

#INEEDFRIEND