chapter. 3 Crush??

Mark's P.O.V

"O-okay It's fine I'll just sleep on the floor." I said as Jack looked at me with an 'I feel bad' face. "No I'll sleep on the floor" Jack insisted. Why are we even arguing about this, couldn't we just sleep together? That'd be hot- WAIT NO MARK! That's gay and your not gay, you're totally straight...right? "O-or we could..uh...maybe...I don't know....s-share it" I finally spat out. "I don't care it's up to you" He said calmly. How is he so calm? Is he gay? "Alright" I agreed. I began to think about us sleeping together and a slight blush crept up on my cheeks. "Shouldn't we be going to the convention now?" Jack said as he snapped me out of my daydream. "Oh right! Ya let's go"

***

After the convention Me, Jack, Wade, and Felix all head out to a restaurant called Bestia, it was Italian. Felix and Wade sat in front of each other while I sat in front of Jack. "I still ship it" Felix mocked in a higher pitched tone. Jack reached over and shoved him, making him slightly fall off his chair. We all laughed. "Was that supposed their fans, cause if so holy shit they have the most horrific voice" Wade pointed out as we laughed again. The waiter came and served us our food. We all began to eat. I looked up at Jack and he was turned around talking to a little girl, looked about 6 or 7. His face turned from happy to worried in a split second. "Jack what's wrong?" I asked "she's lost" Jack replied as he picked her up. He would be a great dad maybe with me no! No Mark your straight! Gay a voice whispered in my head. I shook it off and looked at Jack once again with the girl standing holding his finger.
"Hey Mark, come help me find her parents" Jack said to me. "Alright guys will be back in a sec" I told the others, they nodded their heads and went back to eating. Damn Jack has a nice ass. I caught myself checking him out, I quickly blushed and looked away. "Wight here" the little girl Pointed out a worried couple. They spotted her and ran to her. "Oh my God! I was so worried! Thank you both so so so much!" The mother said while hugging us. I smiled politely. Jack kneeled down and whispered somthing in her ear she smiled and hugged him. She looked at me and hugged me. "Thank you" she whispered. "It was all Jack" I said
Me and Jack headed back to the table. Wade and Felix ditched us and left a note that read:
The dinner was pretty good, me and Felix decided to go to the bar. Come join it's gonna be great.
Ps. Felix said SEPTIPLIER AWWAAAAYYYYY!

"You wanna meet up with them?" Jack asked. "Ya sure let's go" We got in my car and drove to the bar.

Jack's P.O.V

"Woah" I said in shock when I saw the amazing scene on the hill. "Like the scenery?" Mark chuckled. He's so hot when he's focused.
Wait do I like Mark? Oh my god...I do.... "you ok?" Mark asked "oh..uh..ya" I shuddered.

***

We got to the bar and went in to be greeted by Felix and Wade drunk. "Hey hic you guys hic" Felix said with a grin. Me and Mark sat at the bar "what can I get for you" a course man's voice said.
"

Can I have a pink champagne with a pump of lime" I said. Mark's face had a surprised expression on it. "That was quick" He finally spoke up. "Yup I know what I want" I said while winking. Did I really just do that? What is wrong with me?? I look up at Mark with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Aww" I said teasing him cause he was blushing. I drank my drink and got a martini. I drank that one too. Mark got 4 drinks and drank them all. I got 2 more drinks and you guessed it, I drank them. "Jack?" Mark said while hugging me "ya Mark?" I said "your just the cutest thing ever!" Mark laughed. Since we all were drunk and we couldn't drive, we all walked to our rooms. Mark took his shirt off and put some sweatpants on. I did the same. Mark crashed on the bed laying on his back. I on the other hand fell on my stomach on the bed. I realised that I was laying on top of Mark. I was to lazy and tired to get up off of him. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Marks P.O.V

I woke up but I still had my eyes closed. I felt warmth on the legs and stomach. I opened my eyes to see Jack laying on me sleeping! I blushed wildly. I totally forgot! Jack passed out on top of me last night! What do I do, what do I do, what do I do! I looked at Jack when he became to stir. He looked up at me and rubbed his eyes "oh..s-sorry I fell asleep on you...I tend to pass out when I had to much to drink..." Jack said sleeply. He was so perfect, perfect in so many ways. I..I think I like Jack... "it's fine" I said while blushing. Jack looked down at my chest then looked at his. His face went completely red! What was he thinking I mean I have a shir- oh nope we don't have shirts on. Jack buried his face in my chest. "I'm comfy...." He trailed off. I blushed so hard and flinched slightly when he did. I started playing with his soft, fluffy, lime green hair to pass time. "Truth or dare" Jack said lifting his face up which mad me jump. "Dare" I said "I dare you to go out on the balcony and yell 'yes daddy' as loud as you can" "alright" I said daring. I got up and walked out on the balcony "YESS DADDYY!!!" I screamed. Jack began to laugh so hard he was crying. "Alright alright truth or dare Jack?" "Truth" He replied "is it true your gay?" I said curiously.