Chapter 7

A/N:HELLO FRIENDS! I havent updated for like what a month or two? Oops. But its okay, ive got rid of my writers block and yeah im going to make the chapters longer and better. SO YAY MORE UPDATES. 

ALSO 293 READS WHAT OMG THANKYOU! <333

*Dan's pov*

i smirked. "Whatever Phil," i cooed, seeing the heat rise up in his cheeks. I shook my head. He was too adorable. Phil just smiled at me. It was perfect really. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. We just sat there and smiled at eachother. Too bad it was tgrough a screen. HIs lips looked perfectly kissable right now. My stomach churned. Wait was that butterflies? Was i starting to get feelings for Phil? I mean i always have had feelings for him, but more in a fanboy sort of way. I shrugged the feeling off. "Hey Phil do you want to meet up again?" I looked at him hopefully. Would he find me clingy? We hung out yesterday and are skyping today! I don't want to seem like a creepy fanboy. Except fanboys arent creepy, i know. But i don't want to come across that way. Phil smiled sheepishly at me. "Of course! Would starbucks be okay again or would you like to do somehting different?"

I nodded. "Starbucks is everything! Maybe we could go hang out the shops sometime after too?"  Hmm. It felt like all him and Phil were doing was meeting up to plan to meet up again? This wasnt going anywhere. I sighed. We needed to meet up in person. Otherwise we'd just be friends with empty conversations. Friends. Yeah, just friends. Nothing more. "Hey Phil im really sorry but i have to go now," i muttered, "meet you at starbucks at 12?'. Phil looked disheartened but agreed. What else could i do? We hardly knew anything about eachother what good would a skype call do? I grinned and ended the call. 

*Phil's pov*

Well that was a waste of time. We talked about nothing. Well not a complete waste of time. Dan's stomcah was pretty freaking gorgeous. I would love to rest my head on it. Snuggle into it. Maybe thats something we could do. Im sure Dan would never think of me as a boyfriend but friends still did that right? Im sure they do. I don't really know since i haven't had friends for a while. Well i have. Not friends that care though. Honestly they say they do but they quite clearly don't. I mean, have they contacted me yet? Checked to see if i was okay? No. There we have it. No friends. I immediately regretted ending the skype call with Dan. That surge of lonliness that was gone for a second all came rushing back. I pulled a jumper over my head and slowly crawled pack into bed. What use was living if you had no one to enjoy life with? Internet friends, sure. But they all live really far away from me and talking to them through a screen wont help much right now. Oh well. I scrolled through my twitter notifications anyway. A few Phillions were asking about  a new video. I guess they're right. Its been 2 weeks now! 2 weeks? I laughed at a cute drawing i had been sent. My viewers really were creative. I went onto some of their accounts, mostly the ones i knew weren't feeling too good, to check if they were okay. i worriedly scanned the tweets. None about them... There were some tweets saying id seemed lonlely recently? Oh even they had caught on to how horrific i was feeling. Some were suggesting collabing with other YouTubers. Well i hadn't done that in a long time. DAN! Yes maybe i could convince Dan to make one with me! Maybe he'd actually start making videos too! I felt like skipping down the hallway. What a kid i was. But yes this was a way to get to know Dan! This could be something we have in common, something to talk about! Definetely. I turned off my phone. I had a lot of planning to do.

A/n: Sorry for any typos there haha, im just too lazy to check! XD Yeah so the storyline is a bit boring and simple at the moment but it will get better i promise! I just thought it was a good idea to get the character developments going first, understand what their feelings for eachother are atm, etc. So yes i will try and update soon :D Sorry if i have repeated anything that had been in previous chapters, it has been 2 months lmao.

Also 774 words is the most ive written aye.

STAY RAD MY FRIENDS ILY

-Sophie ^__^