F I V E

Skylar

As I was doing my chem homework, my phone was buzzing like crazy and...

BUZZ

Okay, I can't anymore.

Instagram| jackaverymusic has requested to follow you

Instagram| brandonross: hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for.....

QWEENS👑| 17 New Messages

JACK REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ME OMGGSHJSKLL YOURE KIDDING.

I opened up Instagram right away and went to my requested followers and clicked on Jack's profile.

Holy shit. He has 1.1 million followers and is verified.

I stalked his Instagram for a little bit.

Wow he's an actual celebrity. An actual celebrity goes to my school.... I went to lunch with an actual celebrity.... I spilled my Jamba Juice all over a celebrity!

Oh my god, I am such a dufous.

I scrolled back up from stalking. I let him follow me and I followed him back.

I'm not going to tell anyone about Jack and I. Well except to my mom and probably Quinn. Hailey and Ashley will spread it out like wildfire if I tell them anything and I can't have that happen right now.

I went to one of my other notifications, a dm from Brandon.

brandonross

 hey, I just wanted to apologize for how I acted in math today, I said some things that shouldn't have been said. but to be honest, I feel like you can do much better than Jack

thanks Brandon for saying sorry, you both said some interesting things. what do you mean by I can do better?

something is fishy about him and I don't know what yet. I hope to see you tomorrow night tho

well thanks for being honest with me. I'll see you tomorrow night:)

sweet ;)

Brandon thinks there's something fishy about Jack? How would think that? He's only known him for like 2 days. Actually, I doubt Brandon knows him, it's probably just rumors that are being spread around.

Ugh now I have to go to the group chat.

QWEENS👑

Quinn💋: come to find out, the 3 new guys are from the band Why Don't We

Hailey☀️: I know!! Zach is in my math class and sometimes I see Daniel or Jack around in the hallways😍

Ashley: I heard that Jack is all over Skylar, I heard that they went out to lunch together😏

Quinn💋: how do you know?

Ashley: like 10 people told me. I even have a picture of proof!

Ashley:

Ashley✨: