New Years Eve

It was New Year's Eve, I planned on asking her out on New Year's Day so that we would have an unique anniversary having it be 01/01. I around town to find the perfect outfit to wear so that I can look sharp when I ask her out. My friend came along with me so that he can give me advice on what looks good on me. The both of us took the whole day to get ready and we were so excited to see each other that night and to end the year and start a new year together.

I went to her house that night to pick her up, she looked amazing I just wanted strip her down and fuck her on the spot. I opened the car door for her and we headed to Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park. Zoo lights is Christmas lights at the zoo which they have every year around the winter time. We took pictures there and went to see the lights, it was so romantic.

After zoo lights, we headed to Navy Pier and waited for the countdown to happen. It was really cold so we were looking for ways to keep warm. She wore a really huge parka and she unzipped it telling me to hug her so that we can warm up, as we were hugging, I stuck my hand into her pants fingering her a few times and it got the both of us horny. It was getting closer and closer to the 12:00 mark. We walked closer to the edge so that we were able to see the fireworks. The crowd starts counting down "5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year's!" so I leaned in and got a New Year's kiss. I made a speech to her telling her how much she meant to me and that I would love to start a journey with her, so I asked her out. She said yes, I was so happy that night it was just unbelievable.