I love you

Virgil's pov :

I woke up and look at the time. 2 Am. I decided to go get something to eat. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Roman.

"Princy? What are you doing up?"

"I could ask you that same thing."

"oh..I was just hungry and wanted some food ",I said reaching for a box of cereal. I poured myself a bowl and went to go sit at the table. The whole time I could feel Roman's eyes on me. I thought about saying something, but I didn't want it to turn into an argument and wake the others.

"Virgil" he said. Finally breaking the silence.

"yes Roman?" I looked up at him from my cereal. His eyes were fixed intensely on my face.

" you look very different without your makeup on"

I started to feel a little self conscious. I looked bake down at my cereal. I felt his hand move under my chin. I wasn't even aware that he had moved closer to me

As he pulled my face up to level his, I felt strange. I've had a crush on him for so long. I've only dreamed of us being this close. As I look into his eyes he breaks the silence again.

"Its a good different. Your beautiful."

I was about to say something when I felt his lips on mine. He help my face firmly, as if he was scared I'd pull away. Once I started to kiss back he relaxed more. The kiss was short and sweet. Yet it was the most meaningful thing in my life. For it had meant that he loves me too.

I pulled away to look at him his eyes filled with passion and love.

"Princey?"

"Yes Virgil?"

"I love you"

" I love you too."

Sorry it was really short but I hope you enjoy it. :)