Thunderstruck

Roman's POV

Im sitting in my room watching Disney when I heard Virgil walk by singing.
He sings so good I don't know why he doesn't do it more often.

He was singing a love song. Wow. Virgil singing a love song...that's weird. I decided to follow him to his room. He had his headphones in so he didn't notice me.

Virgil pov

"I feel you glowing in the dark When I collapse into your arms I'm just a stranger in the dark"

I love this song its my absolute favorite. I was listening to it, singing along when I past Roman's room. God he's so cute but I know he doesn't feel the same way so I quickly pushed the thought out of my mind. I walked into my room and sat on my best still singing

"I've never felt so wide awake cause I'm wonder struck I love how you take my breath away I'm thunderstruck"

I unplugged my head phones so the music was playing out loud and stared to draw.

Roman's POV

I got to his door and pressed my ear against it. Now I recognize the song it's thunderstruck by owlcity. I knocked on the door but he didn't hear because the music was to loud.

I opened the door and walked in. Virgil looked up at me shocked. He paused the music and looked up at me confused.

"Hey Roman, what's up" he asked.

"Oh nothing much Virgil I just wanted to see what you were up to" I said casually.

I glanced down at what he was drawing, it was a beautiful picture of the four of us. I stared at the picture in aw

Virgil's pov

Roman was staring at my drawing. His eyes were wide and full of amazement . He looked so cute.

"Wow Virgil I never knew you can draw. It's amazing" he said looking me in the eyes and holding my gaze.

I started to blush and the compliment and I got a little flustered.

"Thanks princey"

He smiled and blushed a little too.

"No problem Hot topic."

I felt a new layer of blush creep on to my face at the nickname I loved.

Roman's POV

Virgil blushed at his nickname and my heart did flips in my chest. He was absolutely beautiful and amazing. I loved him. I got an idea and smirked slowly walking towards him.

I sat on the bed next to him and he looked up at me shocked at how close I was. We stared into each other's eyes and I couldn't help it.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him. The kiss started off slow but got more heated as he started to kiss back. I slowly pulled away and he looked at me and smiled.

"What was that for princey?" He asked

"Because I love you" I replied with a smile. He smiled and blushed.

Virgil pov

Did roman just say he loved me. I looked back at him and saw that his smile has fadded. I realized I never responded.

"I love you too sir sing-alot"He smiled wide and quickly kissed me again.

"Roman what does this make us?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He smiled and said "Virgil will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled and nodded.

~time skip~

Today is mine and Roman's one year anniversary and I couldn't be happier than I am rn sitting here with Roman's arms around me.

I don't know about this chapter tbh I was bored and just started writing.