you

Roman's POV

"Virgil, Virgil please stop I'm sorry."

Virgil was running to his room completely ignoring me. He ran into his room crying and slammed the door in my face.

"Virgil please I'm sorry." I said crying.

Virgil Pov

~ earlier that day ~

I was so bored so I started looking for Roman. Ever since me and him started dating we spent a lot of time together but I haven't seen him all day.

I walked into him room and I felt my heart shatter. I looked at his bed and saw him in bed with deceit. I ran out the room crying. I heard roman running after me.

"Virgil, Virgil please stop I'm sorry."

Ignored him and kept running. I ran inside my room and slammed the door. I heard roman pouding on the door. He kept begging me to open the door. I just sat on the floor crying.

After a few minutes i got up and opened the door roman was sitting on the floor across from my room I looked over at him.

"Get out." I said.

"What?" Roman asked

"Get. Out. I don't want you here." I said with pure hatred in my voice. Roman didn't argue. He simply went to his room to pack him things. A part of me was mad that he didn't fight but at the same time I knew it wouldn't have changed my mind.

I stay locked in my room until Patton's came and assured me he was gone. Patton came in my room and sat on the bed with me.

"Are you ok kiddo?" He said as he held me.

"No. It hurts. It hurts so bad, I'm trying not to think of him but everything reminds me of him."

" I know virgil, but you're strong and you're gonna get through it. I promise. I love you kid and I'm always here if you need me." I nodded and he left the room.

It made me feel bad to think of roman all alone out of the streets but I couldn't bring myself to take back my decision.

~ time skip 1 year later~

Virgil's pov

It was 6:00am time for me to get up and get ready for work. I worked at a coffee shop down the street from my house.

When I walked into the shop I was greeted by my best friend logan. At the beginning of my shift it wasn't that busy but after about an hour or two the shop was full of people.

I just got done with an order when a man walked up to the counter. I didn't look at the man the whole time I was taking his order.

It wasn't until I asked for him name to write on the cup that I knew who he was.

"Name?"

"Roman." My body went completely num. I slowly looked up at him.

" Hey Virgil."

I didn't say anything, I just carried on with his order. My shift ended in three minutes and Roman was still in the shop.

When my shift was over I went to go walk out of the shop and so did roman. He cought up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hey can we talk?" I slowly nodded.

The truth is I never got over my feelings for Roman. We walked to the park and sat on a bench.

"Look Virgil I'm so sorry about what happened that day."

"It's fine Roman I just don't understand stand why you did it... Was I not enough for you?"

"No that wasn't it at all it was just a stupid mistake. Virgil I still love you, I never stopped and I want us to try and be together again."

I felt a tear run down my cheek I looked down and felt Roman's hand under my chin. He lifted my face to level his.

"Virgil please I'm not going to hurt you again. Please Virgil I love you."

"I love you too Roman." I said as I hugged him.

"I'm willing to try and be together as long as you never do that to me again." I said.

"I promise I won't." He hugged me as tears ran down both of our faces.

~Time skip 1 year later~

Roman's pov

It's been a year sense me and virgil got back together and we couldn't be happier everything felt perfect. We were laying down on the couch together watching a Disney film as I looked up at virgil.

"Virgil?"I said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming back to me."

"I'll always come back to you" he said as he kissed me softly. 

Six months later I moved into Virgil's house and three years after that we adopted a 1 year old girl named Roddin and the three for us lived happily together