~1) Aphmau's Morning~

Aphmau POV

I woke up to my phone going off. I woke up and turn my alarm off. My eyes were blurry so I couldn't really see anything. I saw a figure walk into my room. "Mija I'm happy your awake, I'm making breakfast for for your first day of school." I herd my mom say. I nodded my head and my mom left  my room. I walked to my closet and got out my uniform. I walked into the bathroom and took and hot shower.

After the shower, I put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I put my hair half up and put a purple bow in it. I put a little bit of makeup on. I didn't want to have a lot of guys flirt with me. "Mija breakfast is ready!" I herd my mom yell from the down stairs. "Coming." I yelled back. I ran down stairs and saw my mom make breakfast tacos. "Mom you made breakfast tacos! Thank you!" I said as I hugged her. She hugged back. "Your welcome. Hurry up and eat, don't wanna be late for your first day of school." I nodded and eat them.

I looked at the time. 6:30 am school starts soon. "Mom I'm heading to school." I told her. She walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "I can't believe your growing up so fast." She said with tears in her eyes. "Don't worry mom I will tell you all about it when I get back." I hugged her and ran out out of the door with my book bag to school. When I saw the school I kept running until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a muscular boy with dark black hair and midnight eyes you can get lost in.

"Oh my irean, I'm so sorry!" I said. Hopefully he forgives me. "It's ok, I guessing your new here?" I nodded and heared him chuckled. "I'm Aaron." He pulled his hand out. "Well Aaron, I'm Aphmau." I said taking his hand and he pulled me up. "Do you want some help going to the office?" "Yes please." I followed him into the office to get my classes and times. I think Aaron is a nice person.