cHAPTER 13: Like This

Marina Pov

The bath i had was so good. I felt relaxed and contented. The body wash was fine and it smells familiar. Even the shampoo and conditioner felt familiar. I checked the phone given by my husband to know if he sent some messages but there's none. Maybe he is busy in his job, which I have no idea what it is.

I opened the closet and then I see only my husband's clothes. Where's mine? I kept on looking but I haven't seen one even underwear. No choice, I will wear his clothes.

I picked a black v-neck shirt and dark blue striped boxershorts. I smelled it and it really had my husband's smell. I unconciously smiled while smelling it. This smell is really so addictive and arrousing.

The shirt's too big that it could serve as a mini dress. And the boxer shorts felt comfy. Over-all, this outfit is nice.

I brushed my hair and look at myself in the mirror. I can see little scratches and bruises in random spots of my face. I also saw the marks left by my husbands fingers a while ago. Then, I remembered how he gently put oinment on it. He is such a sweet guy if he wants to. I wonder what he is doing right now and who he's with. I hope he's not with Monique.

I kept on looking at the phone he gave this morning. Can I ask him where he is and what he is doing? I saw this morning he doesn't like me asking questions.... but it is my right to know because I am his wife. It is my right yet i turned into a coward everytime he gave his cold stares.

I sighed and just continued to brush my hair. Since I am done cleaning the whole room, i decided to spend my day watching t.v.

The first channel is nickelodeon. I was about to change it when I heard a festive intro music...

" dodododo dora.. dododod dora... dodododo Dora...."

" Dora, dora dora the explorer,,, Boots is super cool, Explora Dora!

" I need your help! Grab your backpack. Come on in! let's go! Jump in! Bamonos!"

" You can lead the way, hey hey!"

" Do do dora dododo dora dodododora"

" Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!"

" Oh men.... DORA THE EXPLORER!"

I am unconsciously shaking rhytmically my head. I love the music! And the characters look cute! The episode is about Dora who needs to go to the Highest Mountain for the baby goat to go to his home. Gosh! I love the story! I never took away my eyes from the t.v. I felt so happy just to see this animated show. It's educational and I love the festivity of their music.

I was saddened when the show ended... I sighed and turned it off. Gosh! I hope there's another episode tomorrow!

I looked at the wall clock to see that it's almost dinner time. I better cook dinner for myself and my husband. I check the kitchen counters and I see some pasta sause, canned meat balls and some pasta noodles. I think I'll cook spanish pasta for dinner. Hmmm...

" Come on bamos.. everybody let's go.." i started singing as I am chopping the onions and garlic.

" Come on let's get do it.. I know that we can do it..." i kept on humming the tune as I am doing and preparing the sause.

I kept on singing, humming and slightly dancing as I cook. It was fun and kept the boredom away.

I am deeply engrosed with what I am doing , which is mixing the sauce, when I felt a warm arms and hands wrapped around my waist. I moved my head to know who it was, but accidentally my lips met soft lips. It made a smooching sound. I immediately stepped back because of shock. It's my husband.