chapter 2: Her Torture

CALIBER POV

THAT woman! Tsk! She shouldn't have done that heroic act for my stupid safety. SHE REALLY worries about me....

NO not me, but to Johnny Walker.

If she died, all my efforts would have gone to waste. I want to savour my revenge. I want her to die softly. I want her to feel every bit of pain she caused me back then.

I took my clothes off and went to my shower. I BADLY needed this. My head is heating up.

I HATE HER!

d*mn her for making me worried!

Worried of my revenge.

I concentrated on my shower and close my eyes...

Just like a broken record, I heard her voice.

" You ok Johnny? Did you get hurt?" she asked worriedly.

You should have asked me that before ,when you let me die in front of you.

That was the emotion I longed to see... I hoped to see before I closed my eyes but all I saw was blank face and eyes looking emotionless.

It made me feel so betrayed, so helpless and stupid.

" I never loved you CALIBER. Youre just a toy to me. It was fun playing with you. I had enough. I dont like you anymore because youre a broken toy now. What I do to them? Throw them." She said to me while letting me bleed to death.

" Don't leave... Don't go... Don't lie..."I keep on whispering at her back until I lost my voice...

I lost my self.

I LOST My love.

I LOST MY life.

" Johnny! You got hit on your arm.." she said and I just saw teas from her eyes.

" Madam this is far away from liver so i will live forever. I am Robin. It's Liver lover .....boy." I STUPIDly answered.

She smiled at me and help me up then we got out of the place.

She took the gun and held my hand as we ran out of the building.
" It is too late for you to care. 5 years late.." I whispered as I opened my eyes clearing the memory of her, holding my hand.

I dont want to remember her warm hands. I dont want to remember her smile.. I dont want to remember her care.

When I got out of the shower, I heard my phone ringing.

" Uy! Juanito! Saan ka na ba? Ang bilis mo nawala. Nagaalala sayo si Madam!" I heard Dang. He is one of her stupid squads.

" I'm fine thank you! Sabihin mo yan kay Madam. " I answered.

" ha? Eh hindi naman siya nagtanong ng how are you? O kaya how do you do?" He asked.

I closed my eyes as I felt a bit of irritation to his stupidity.

" ganito nalang... sabihin mo kay Madam......madam! Stop worry worry! Dont panic panic! Johnny is still handsome." I said sounding like a total idiot.

" paano kong magtanong yun ng english! Alam mo naman na... tuyo ang utak ko sa english! Buti ka pa basa yang utak mo sa english! Hehehehe " he said.

" mag dahilan ka nalang na hindi mo alam. " I said.

" oo nga no? Hahahaha. Talino mo Juanito. Sige. Bye." He said and ended the call.

I sat on my bed and got my first aid kit on top of the bedside table. I took the bullet out of my arm.