JEN RUGGIRELLO

THIS IS SET DURING AN VIDEO WHERE COUPLES SHOW EACH OTHER LINGERIE FOR THE FIRST TIME. the reader in this has got a little bit of a stomach and is a lil self conscious. 

short and fluffy ;)

You sat beside Jen, "So, (y/n) is going to be wearing the lingerie, and I'm excited." Jen smiled, watching you giggle. Devin, who was the producer of this video handed you the first thing of lingerie, you giggled and walked behind the curtain. 

You were short, shorter than Jen, and had a little bit of a tummy. You didn't love your stomach and you had a couple of self confidence issues. 

The first little set was a little nighty, that hardly covered anything. It accentuated your breasts, but also your stomach cause the material was white and sheer. You undraped the curtain, but only so Jen could see. 

Jen's mouth opened, and her eyes ran over you over and over again. "Oh god, your so beautiful." She mumbled, you giggled, trying to cover up your body, cause you still didn't feel confident. "No, no baby, let me see you." You let your arms drape, and she just let her eyes roam over you. "God, your gorgeous." She chuckled. 

Jen stood up, running her fingers over your collarbones. She sat back down, "So fucking beautiful." She said to the camera. Devin laughed and handed the next set of lingerie to Jen to hand to you. 

This set was black, and pure lace. It was a small bra, and a pair of high wasted panties. You undraped the curtain again, and Jen couldn't take her eyes off of you. You felt a lot less confident, and your arms had covered your entire chest and stomach. "Baby, cmon, let me see you." Jen pouted. You let your arms fall, and her head fell back, smiling. 

"You are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, god damn." You giggled at that, "Thank you, Jen." She smiled. "No problem, baby."