JEN RUGGIRELLO

hi i love jen thats why i have written so many jen one shots

biiiitch this is smut enjoy // i've never written girl x girl smut so im sorry i don't know what im doing and im sorry 

Jen looked over at you, "Hey, baby?" She called softly. "Yeah? What's up?" You asked. "I want to do something with you." She said, looking down. 

"And what's that?" You questioned, turning to her. "C'mere." She said softly. You crawled into her lap. She slowly kissed down your neck, you mewled softly, "What are you doing?" You questioned, you weren't against it, but you were confused. 

You and Jen hadn't actually had sex yet, but you had made out and that's it. She kissed back up your neck, and pressed her lips to yours. "Can I take your shirt off?" She questioned. You two hadn't seen each other without clothes on, so she didn't know if she could take it off. 

You nodded softly, even knowing that you didn't have a bra on, but you trusted her. She slowly pulled your shirt off, the skin of your breasts peeking out. 

She fully took the shirt off, and full on moaned at the sigh of your breasts. She looked up at you, raising an eyebrow, you nodded, and she slowly dipped her head down, and pressed a kiss to your breast. 

Her arms wrapped around your waist, and you lent back, and she slowly sucked your nipple, her hand going up to the other one, you moaned, and your head dropped back. 

"Bedroom, Jen, can we go to the bedroom?" You questioned breathlessly. She nodded, and slowly stood, your legs wrapped around her. She laid you down on the bed, and just looked at you. 

"My god, your so fucking beautiful." She just stood there, admiring you. "Please," You moaned out. You leant up, trying to tug her shirt up. 

She took it off, she leant over you again, she slowly ground down against you, you moaned, and leant up, kissing her. You flipped over, so you were on the top. 

You kissed down her bare chest, softly moaning. She flipped over again, and she began to kiss down your stomach, and chest. Paying attention to your breasts, you moaned, and she smiled at the sound. 

// next chapter it will be finished !! //