~Part 4~

(Armin's POV)

The second i opened the door i put my back on the door, slid down it with a thud, and buried my bright red face in my hands. My grandfather her the noise and came to check on me, when he saw me he chuckled slightly and asked "who's the lucky boy young man," at that i look up at him and blush even darker, grandpa knows I'm gay and accepts it but he loves to tease me when I'm like thin so i just sigh and say with the dreamiest voice ever "his names Eren and he is the cutest and nicest boy ever! Also Annie's gonna be home later!" Grandpa chuckles and ruffles my hair before going back to the kitchen while i rush up to my room, blushing brighter than ever.

(Eren's POV)

I was laying on my bed just watching a video on my computer and thinking about my mate when there was a knock at the door so I mumble a small 'come in' and Mikasa had popped her head in saying "Eren where ordering pizza what kind do you want?" "Pepperoni," she nods and leaves. 

(20 minutes later Annie left a while ago)

I was sitting with Mikasa and dad they where eating, but I couldn't i just kept thinking about my mate with the stupidest love struck grin. I was so lost in thought I didn't even hear my dad calling me until i was literally shaken out of my thoughts by my dad shaking my arm "Eren what are you thinking about your silent for once," and I accidentally say "I'm thinking of my mate." Once i say that i clamp a hand to my mouth, my dad is very traditional and wouldn't accept me being gay let alone Armin being human. "Well then who's the lucky gal," i start to freak so i grab my plate and say "theirreallyprettyandniceimgonnagoupstairsnowbye!" "EREN! Get back here tell me about your mate!" My father screamed after me and i rushed into my room and then closed and locked my door. Oh shit that was close yeah... what do you think dad would do to our mate if he found out? Kill them until the mate switches to a girl yeah. I sigh and walk over to my window open it and bite my hand after i do that my body starts to glow and change, in a few seconds in my place stood a large brown wolf. I shake my head and jump out the window making my way to my mates house.