~Part 15~

~Eren's POV~

i cant wait to take Armin to the park today! I think as i stand at the left exit. Where is he it's 3:10 he should be here by now... I was about to go look for him when a panting Armin came out the door. "S-sorry I'm -cough- late!" He managed to say. He caught his breath and said "I was on the other side of school I'm sorry!" I just chuckle and give him a kiss on the cheek "it's fine, now let's go!" 

~20 minutes later~ 

We where at the park and I say "Armin turn around and close your eyes." He gives me a confused look but does it. I slip a blindfold on his eyes and he lets out a surprised squeak when the fabric touches his skin. "Now take my hand and trust me." He interlocks our hands and i take him to where we need to be making sure he doesn't trip and fall on the way. When we reach our destination I say "sit down where you are." He does as I say. I take out a small box and open it. "Eren what is that?" "You'll see soon Armin." 

~Armin's POV~ 

"You'll see soon Armin." The sentence sent a chill down my spine. I waited for a few seconds and I felt something being put around my neck. It wasn't cold or metal but warm and kinda rough. The blindfold is taken off, I look down and see a beautiful wooden white wolf pendant on a fabric line. I turn to Eren and he has the same one just black and a different direction.

"Eren oh my god I love it!" I squeal and throw myself onto Eren in a large hug

"Eren oh my god I love it!" I squeal and throw myself onto Eren in a large hug. He pulls away from the hug takes my wolf and his then puts them in a way so the make a ying-yang symbol I squeal again. "One more thing." I look at him "I made them" I jump at him forcing him to the ground kissing his chapped pink lips. I get up a few seconds later completely red, he just laughs and pulls me into his side. I nuzzle into his neck and finally get a  good look at where we are a forest clearing with a small pond and many wildflowers around us. The silence was comfortable and calm. We where just enjoying each other's company until Eren suddenly falls down pulling me with him. I look at see Eren fell asleep, I giggle and take out my phone. I snap a few pictures and make the best one my screen saver, I was so happy I wasn't tired because I would have fallen asleep. I was taken out of my fantasy when I hear two twigs snap. I jolt up and Eren starts to stir. "Eren wake up I'm scared." He opens his eyes instead of his beautiful green the where a bright gold. He started to... growl? And look around before stopping on one direction. I squint my eyes and scream once I see two creatures, one was large with different patches of black fur the other was slightly smaller but much more built with patches of blonde fur on him. The black one moves his hand and the blonde shoots at us going for Eren. I close my eyes clutching on the wolf pendant waiting to hear eren scream, but that doesn't happen instead I hear loud growling and a roar of pain. I open my eyes and see Eren with his fist in the monsters stomach. I look at them in disbelief and start to mentally freak out about what was happening. "Well Eren your stonger than you look." The monster said holding his stomach. Eren growled again and said "fuck off titan I'm trying to  enjoy a date with my boyfriend." My eyes widened, what's a titan? What are they talking about!? Wait is Eren going to fight that monster?! I look at Eren fighting the beast, what is happening...... I'm so confused! While I was watching I hear another noise, fast footsteps  than suddenly I feel a blunt force on my head. The last thing I hear before I black out was Eren screaming my name.

OH SHIT GUYS THINGS BOUT TO GET REAL I HOPE YOU READY!!!!!