CH. 1

Spy Academy: Survive or Die (Chapter 1)

Our main character survives through years of the school, then the final year arrives... will she make it?

Lily's POV

Freedom is not something everyone have; it always comes with pride just like everything else in the world. Some causes money, some causes a lovely family to break, some even causes a person's everything, but in my case it causes other people's life. The first day of my senior comes, only 180 school days are left until the freedom I desperately wanted to arrives. When I wake up this morning, I spot Amelia standing at the window watching the far away sky as usual. She started doing that ever since Elisa and Sam died in the gun fight during the final exam two years ago. Now this room seems empty as ever, but somehow we felt they're present with us. Then there's knocking on the door, I go open the door and find two strange girls standing there. They put their hand in the air and wave "Hello, you're Lily, am I right? I'm Alec and she is Emma, we're your new roommate," they say walking into the room like it's their home.Amelia stare at their every move, it will not be surprised if they attack us right this minute. Alec feels the glance but she chooses to ignore it, but the other girl Emma stares right back at Amelia and speaks, "If we want to fight with you guy, we would do it when Lily opens the door for us," she says with a sweet low voice.Smile appears on Amelia's mouth. "So you seriously don't know the reason why I stare at you like that?" She asks.Emma shows a confused expression, "What are you talking about?" She asks."You were the one who killed our best friend two years ago during the final exam," Amelia screams, rips hair out of her head and holds it in front of her. Few seconds later it turns into a knife.Emma sees to get it now, "Oh right, these weak friend of yours, what's their name again? I can't remember because they weren't worthy of remembering," she smirks as she pulls out the gun that is on her leg and points it at Amelia."Your *****" Amelia screams. Alec pulls the sword out of her bag and points it at Amelia. I gather the air around me and create a gun immediately as I point it towards Alec warming her, helping Amelia out.Amelia is much closer to Sam and Elisa than me. I'm always the quiet one in the group so Sam, Elisa, and I are not that close. I'm devastated that they died but it seems like a long time ago so I did not hold a grudge any longer. On the other hand Amelia wants revenge on the girl who took Sam and Elisa's life; she once even walks around the entire school trying to find them.Now that she finds them, there is no way she will let it go, I guess I have to help her out.

*****************************************************************

Amelia's POV

How could she, how could she say Sam and Elisa are weak... How could they just walk in here and take their space, there is no way I'm letting this slide. I will destroy them until they beg for mercy!