SPY ACADEMY : Survive or Die

Spy Academy: Survive or Die (Prologue)

An Action and adventure story... Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think about it.

When I was 6 years old, my parents sent me away to an all-girls' school, deep into the forest."The S. Academy," I mumble. It looks peaceful and quiet on the outside with large school ground. A beautiful lady approaches us to the front gate."You must be Lily, the troublemaker," she says, holding out her hand. I turn to my parents, wanting their protection but when I notice they already get back into the car and drive away, leaving me behind in this strange school."Mom, Dad!" I scream, raise my feet and run after them... but the lady grabs me around the waist and lifts me off the ground."My name is Elizabeth, I will be your adviser. My first advice to you is... Don't try escaping from the school, the consequence will be death," she says, right next to my ear. I freeze after the sentences, scared to death.She brings me to a dorm room where there is set four bed. "Lily let's get you change into this uniform," she says, helping me to change. After we're done changing, she holds onto my hand and walks the basement of the building.As we arrive, I could see a huge machine in the room with a lot of creepy doctors."Elizabeth..." I mumble, she lifts me up again and places me on a table that is in the center of the room, "Elizabeth, what is going on?" I ask shaking unstoppable."We're just going to examine you to see if you're healthy, now lay down on the table and stay still," she says, pokes me on the cheek then walks to a glass room. I lay down onto the table just like what she says, but then suddenly there's a rope wrapped around my wrist and stabilizes me onto the table.I start to struggle to free myself, "Lily, stay still!" Elizabeth screams through the Mic-phone as echo spread out of the room. I stop and stare at the ceiling while tears brush out of my eye. A doctor comes over and places a breathing mask on my mouth. After few second, I fell asleep.Next morning I find myself sleeping on a bed while three other girl circle around me staring. I lift myself up a little and wave and mumble, "Hi.""Hi," they say, unit as they all jump."I'm Lily," I add."I'm Elisa," the girl with lovely blown hair says."I'm Amelia," the girl with black hair and blue eye says."I'm Sam," the girl with tomboy tone says.They all smile so bright toward me, but I can sense sadness in their voice.Then the bell rings and two of the girl rush out of the room without any thought. Amelia grabs me by my wrist and pulls me forward with her."Come one, the trainer doesn't like it when we're late," she says.******************************************************************As we arrive in a room, it is like a bloody hell. The wall is cover with blood, with millions of weapon in the corner of the room, and stick with blood on it.Amelia walks to the teacher and stands straight. "Sir this is Lily, she just transferred here yesterday," she reports.The teacher checks me out from up to down, "You need a lot of training to catch up to the rest of them," he says, "First," he points toward the window, "run on the field until your feet bleeds," he screams."But... but I can't even run one lap," I reply.The teach glances at me with his big eye, "Run or your die," he says, holding a rope in his hand high in the sky."Lily, does what he said!" Amelia screams, all girls turn around avoiding eye contact.I rush to the broken door on the wall and run into the field, the sound of a rope snapping the ground appear and I find the teacher use all his force snapping it even though I am not standing there anymore.

******************************************************************

I run to the door where I see a bunch of man in their uniform guarding the door. Then I remember what Elizabeth warned me "DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE OR YOU WILL DIE,". Now I see it was no joke, if I try to escape these man will probably shoot me to death.I walk to the field where there is a scary man with a rope point. I run entirely on one lap and clasp onto the ground. Then a teacher approaches me holding a gun. He points the gun at me and shot, the bullet lands right next to my feet. I get up from the ground and put my hand up.He bends down, face to face with me "What are you doing here little girl?" He asks."I don't know what am I doing here either, my parents dropped me off yesterday and left me here completely alone. Then I was in a doctor room, where they were doing some weird exam on me. Then I was here, almost got hit by a scary man with rope on his hand," it blush out of my mouth before I think.He laughs, "So, you're a new student here, very well. The scary man is Sir. John, he teaches the newcomer. He must order you to run until your feet bleed, didn't he?" He asks. I nod."THEN RUN!" He screams, firing gun into the air.Tears flow down my cheek as I force my feet to move forward doing what they tell me to.

******************************************************************

Later that night I ask Amelia about the school and when can we go home to see our parents. She responses, "This school is build to train young future Spy, is either you survive until you're graduate or die by the training," she says while everyone start to tear up.Then year pass by... when we notice we're 17...