Chapter 1: Life begins

* Alisa's POV

        We have twenty and a half days left of school.  So far I am living up to the promises I made. I have a lot more friends at the highschool I'm going to go to.I have friended many people from Facebook and Instagram, like Mason Webster (he is the cutest guy I have met so far) too bad he has a girlfriend right now. The second cutest guy I have met  is William Brice. Keeping up with the is hard, sometimes I wonder if keeping up with them is worth it, they are popular. Like WAY popular, way more than I.

        I also have some girls as friend, like Kate Widows,and Missy Games. They are really pretty, popular too. I'm just worried I won't fit in. I get on their Intagram sometimes and just scroll through who they follow and who follows them. Today I found a guy in JROTC just like Jason was. Maybe he will be better. I clicked the follow button, now it is gray saying I have requested to follow him. I hope he follows back.

*Mark's POV

        I logged into Instagram and saw I had a followers request. It was from a girl, a girl named Alisa Shimmer. Wow she was pretty, and hot as fuck! I have to follow her, I told myself. I happily select accept button and soon she blows up my notifications. But why? Is it possible she likes me? I send her a direct message that said:

        "Why did you like all those pictures of me, do you think I  am cute or something?"

        "No, that is what I do to all my followers." She quickly replies

        Oh how I wish she said "Yes, you are very cute and that's why I followed you!" But NOOOOO! Of course she would say that, it gave me a sad feeling and I have no idea why. I barely know her, why am I obsessing over this?

        "Oh okay, well what school do you go to?" I reply without realizing.

        "I'm in middle school but I will go to the same highschool as you." She messaged back.

        When I read that I was happy and excited. I Mark LeRoy Chester will be able to see her everyday next year and the year after. Since I am a sophmore, next year I can invite her to prom, and for her to be my prom date. Why am I thinking of all this all of a sudden? Do I really like a girl that is fourteen when I am sixteen? We talked for a while about highschool and stuff, but then I couldn't help what I messaged next.

        "So do you have a special guy in your life?"  I lamely and  randomly asked.

        If the answer had of been yes, I can feel that my heart would break.

        "No, but i know you have a special girl in your life." Alisa repied knowingly

        Now I know this girl is my type, and it makes me feel good. Knowing she took the time to look and see. But how?

        "Oh yeah. How do you know though? I don't have many pictures of her on Instagram."

        "I looked through all your pictures and found one."  She replied.

        I couldn't help the huge smile on my face. This girl is going to be the death of me! She is so perfect, everything about her is flawless. She has the same name as my girlfriend. Oh shit, how could I forget I have a girlfriend?! Honestly i dont even like my girlfriend anymore, I don't get why I'm with her. She doesn't even treat me like she cares. I want Alisa Shimmer, not my girlfriend and I entend on having her!

        "Do you have kik?" She asked me.

        "Yeah, it's she's_my_numero_uno." I messaged back.