Chapter 6

-later on-

            "GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!" someone yelled. I squeeled and rolled off the side of the bed. I fell wit a big thump which was soon followed by another thump. "Why the hell did you wake them up for" Tyler said throwing a pillow at Ari. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!" Ari yelled at her boyfriend *cough cough*soon to be husband *cough cough*

            "For waking us up" Brae yelled back throwing a pillow at her. Ari playfully glared at both of them then walked out of the room. Peyton came running in with a frying pan. "I heard yelling" Peyton said swinging the frying pan. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I grabbed a hold of the bed and lifted my self up. " Now if you excuse me i'm going to do something with my life" I said walking out of Chris's room into mines. 

             I started looking around to find my phone. where the fuck did I put it, now I see why my mom didn't qant me to have a phone when i was younger. "GUYS!!!! I HAVE A CRISIS" I yelled running around my room throwing stuff everywhere. ooo peyton's gonna kill me. "WHAT CRISIS" Ari yelled. " I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE!!!" I yelled.  "HERE I GOT IT" Tyler yelled from across the hall. I rana cross the hall tackling him and took my phone. "TYLER YOU ASS MONKEY" Braedon screamed. I smacked tyler upside the head and got up. Tyler started running while, Brae came running into Tyler's room. I grabed his sleeve and gave him a "why are you chasing Tyler"  look. 

        He took my phone and showed me my lock screen. It was a picture of me and Brae sleeping my head buried into his chest, and his arms around my waist. My eyes widen as Braedon chased after Tyler. I was redder then a tomatoe