Chapter 5

_home_

   I laid on Chris's bed as he cleaned his room. "Can you clean my room" I asked. "Oh hellls no its like World War 2 all over again" Brae joked. "HEY! rude... it's hard to do medical courses and have a part time job" I exclaimed. I stared at the ceiling. "Why are you taking medical why not what Ari is taking... and the job?" he questioned. He layee next to me.

      "The cash flows with Medical stuff and I need to pay bills too yah no"I said to him. I put my head on his stomach and had my foot off the bed. "Is that why you haven't had a boyfriend since senior year" he questioned putting his arms under his head.

     "No its just that I haven't seen that guys yet beside there's only one cute guy in my medical class and I like someone" I explained to him. "who you like girlll you betta spill" brae said in a girly voice. I chuckled "Your so gay " I saw a picture of all of us in a lake. We all did a retarded face in it.

     "oh my god look at us in that picture" I exclaimed pointing at it. He laughed "our faces though" he laughed. "Peyton with her duck lips" I said laughing. "I remember that day like it was yesterday" He said putting his hand on my stomach. I fixed myself to be right next to him. "remember when I dare Peyton and Shawn to kiss for 20 seconds" I said smiling at the memory. "oh yeah wasn't he dating that one chick" He replied. "I don't know don't ask me he's a homie hoppa" I said with my New York Accent coming out. "but him and peyton would look cute together" He said. " Right shawton all the way" I said fist pumping the air. We laughed. There was a sudden quietness, It wasn't like an awkward silence but, a comfortable silence.

     All I know is I was soon consumed into darkness

A/N
Hellur guyss I haven't updated in a while and I apologize for that. Its only because I'm going on a vacay soon and my bedroom is renovating.  Also because I'm lazy :P Also I'm updatin on my phone so if its short its cuz of the phone BYEEEE MY LITTLE DIMPLES

shawton-pronounced (Sh-aw-ton)