Chapter One

Wanna know why I always keep quiet and hide my feelings, because I don't want to let anyone in or hurt anybody. I've dealt with this for the past years. I never wanna hurt anybody, especially with words. Words hurt more than punches or cuts. They can mentally harm you. Its worst then getting beat or cutting yourself with paper. Its better sometimes to keep your mouth shut and nobody will get hurt.

But it's hard to do that when...you love someone...that doesn't even know that you exist until..you slip something from your words.

☆ ☆ ☆

"I fall in love..too easily..." A girl with brunette hair and skin of creamy chocolate sang while her fingers danced on top of the piano tiles. "I fall in love to fast..." Her voice echoed through the white music room. Her voice sounded like a angelic angel that could swoon over you with just words. "I fall in love to terribly hard.." She sang as her hands swept the tiles until she hit the wrong note. She eagerly became frustrated and hit the piano tiles all together making such a unsatisfied sound.

"I can't even get this right...." She said as she rised up from the seat and walked over to the window. "I fall in love too fast.." She whispered to herself as she looked down from the window at a group of boys and girls that was downstairs in the yard. She watched as they converse together and play around. She rested her body on the side of the window while her eyes watched down like an eagle looking for its prey. Until they landed on a certain group of kids. The feeling in her eyes soon turned into a fallen romantic who have just seen their loved one or a favorite dish of food. A small smile planted on her lips as she looked down onto one single boy. "But still I fall in love too easily..." She sang as she placed her hand on the glass window.

She placed her hot breath on the window making it foggy then traced a heart on it which was directly on the boy she was staring at. "This just seems like a never ending one sided love story isn't it...." She said. Her facial expression faded into a bored but filled with disgust as she saw a girl with long black hair went up to the boy and hugged him. She sighed as she placed a finger on the rim of her circle trimmed glasses pushing them back into place. "Why did I have to fall in love with a boy that doesn't even know me or even know I exist.." She said in such saddening distress as she looked out the window one more time. She quickly moved away from the window as she placed a hand on her chest. She was almost caught by the boy herself.

"...I fall in love...too fast..."

She slipped from her lips as she walked back to the piano picking up her bag with her music sheets and then exiting the room. She walked down the quiet halls she watched as she passed empty classrooms. The sunset made beautiful colors as it rays through the school windows. Colors such as pink which reminded the girl of pretty pink cotton pink you will get at festival. Red which reminded her of the fire of you'll see when you go camping. The girl took a deep breath as she took a step outside of the school entry doors. She stood there as she looked up at the sky using her arm to block the sun from going into her eyes. She then looked at the crescent that stood outside of the school at all times.

"Mrs.Patterson Private School for Boys & Girls." The girl read quietly to herself. "Aka where I don't belong..." She said as she know started walking now passing the students who either disgusted her or didn't know her. When she finally reached the end of the yard. She started walking down the road to where her home will be at the end. Unlike the people here, she is I guess what you call a foreigner or a simple commoner. Her name was unknown no one even knew it. That usually just called her "that girl" or "girl with the harry potter glasses" Or simple "poor girl". But none of these even bothered her. She would always sit in the back of the class read a book, draw, or simple writing. Your classic quiet shy girl is what you could call her.

But all of this was wrong.

She wasn't shy nor quiet.

Maybe if you got to know her or at least speak to her. You could see that none of those matched her at all. She was actually a quite loud and fun outgoing person if you'd gave her chance. But no one seem to try? She just doesn't speak unless told too or have too. Doesn't that seem fair, but instead labels is all what people do nowadays. Apparently if you wear too much makeup your immediately either called a slut or try hard or if your wearing none your called ugly and a nobody. This was the society she lived in today. Everyone had a labeled even her, even the richest man or woman in the world has a labeled and you stood by that labeled. It was like given to you naturally like its a sign you have on yourself 24/7 either saying 'gay, emo, slut, pervert or nerd'.

Nobody has tried changing it or stepping up to it because they were too scared or decided it wasn't worth it.

The girl hated this with a passion...technically she really didn't have a label because nobody could describe her. Thats why so many hated, disgusted her.

But one person...one person gave her such label no even knew because it was just a rumor he made himself. But he hasn't figured out who this lady was but was determined.

The Silhouette in the Window....

The girl had heard of this rumor go around and immediately knew it about her. If that was the label that she have but having her identity quiet then she was fine with it. The girl's mind inked back to the boy who she fallen over heels for. "Cause I can't help falling in love with you...." She sanged to herself as she watched leaves fell from the trees and the warm sun hit her face. She smiled giving into the nice feeling as she reached to her humble aboad. Yeah, that's right she lived in a apartment.

"Home sweet home..."